tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I think the mod looks awesome and I would love to play it with my friend, but I am having connection issues when using your mod (for all I know it could possibly be tAPI). I don't know what's causing the issues for my friend but I'll try to list as many details as possible and I'd greatly appreciate any help possible.
So both of us are able to properly run the thorium mod in single player, but when I open a server up (I use the dedicated server button in the top left corner in tAPI) I am able to properly connect, but my friend gets stuck on connecting (we run the server through hamachi). Just to make sure, we run a server in normal Terraria to make sure it works, and all is good, and I have connection issues when my friends hosts a server as an example we get the message "Connecting to xx.xxx.xxx.xx". I tried finding a guide to set up a server with your mod, but I could not find any. Thank you very much for any help, as it is appreciated and the mod looks great!

Is there any specific reason the true blood thirster cannot be crafted with the true excalibur into the terra blade?
The True Blood Thirster is almost on par with the Terra Blade. Its only weaker by a couple of damage, and it sends out its blades faster than the Terra Blade. So its a cheaper slightly weaker sword you would take instead of the Terra blade on a Crimson World.

Are you both using the exact same version of the mod? Does your friend have tAPI and terraria open on their firewalls? Is hamachi working properly?

The True Blood Thirster is almost on par with the Terra Blade. Its only weaker by a couple of damage, and it sends out its blades faster than the Terra Blade. So its a cheaper slightly weaker sword you would take instead of the Terra blade on a Crimson World.
alright. it is very much a less expensive sword (no excalibur + 2 broken hero swords). Dont think it should have infinite piercing either if thats the case. but hey, whatever. its a good mod.

Also, don't know if this is known, but lava light is glitchy and often doesn't show up until you're bathing right in it :( died a few times in hell because of this
Also, sometimes WoF music will continue after the fight and you will keep your Voodoo Doll (this only happened to me with a reforged one, normal ones seem fine)
alright. it is very much a less expensive sword (no excalibur + 2 broken hero swords). Dont think it should have infinite piercing either if thats the case. but hey, whatever. its a good mod.
Welp, I'm spawning in a Night's Edge. I want Terra Blade :merchantmad:

Welp, I'm spawning in a Night's Edge. I want Terra Blade :merchantmad:
I actually just spawned corruption in my world through the zombie dude, and then faught the EoW(through the zombie) and got lights bane. went from there.

Ive got another question: Is terrarium supposed to be the be-all-end-all armor? I ask as it does not require the other end-game materials, and as such, is able to be obtained before even fighting cozinx.

Last edited:
I actually just spawned corruptionin my world through the zombie dude, and then faught the EoW(through the zombie) and got lights bane. went from there.

Ive got another question: Is terrarium supposed to be the be-all-end-all armor? I ask as it does not require the other end-game materials, and as such, is able to be obtained before even fighting cozinx.
Personally, for Ranger shroom is better, mage Harbringer is better, and melee... Beetle or Terrarium. So kinda best kinda not. It's the best for a mixed loadout though.
EDIT: and life bloom or spooky for minions.
EDIT2: Also, I traded in my blood thirster, so not really cheating, I do trades not cheats <3

Lel there are hidden items like the "Hyper True Blood Thirster" in the mod. It does ~90000 damage and can only be obtained with hacks/ Cheat menus

Guys, has anyone managed to get the terrarium defender
I'm trying to get the frozen turtl shell and vitamins, I've set up a farm, spent 2 hours in the corrupt underground ice biome, and neither have dropped.

I think the new corruption mobs like the Vile Corruptor and Hooror should drop it too as it will make the farm easier.

I'm trying to get the frozen turtl shell and vitamins, I've set up a farm, spent 2 hours in the corrupt underground ice biome, and neither have dropped.

I think the new corruption mobs like the Vile Corruptor and Hooror should drop it too as it will make the farm easier.

Have U put water candles around the area, have a battle potion activated, and holding a water candle because holding a water candle increases spawnrates just like a placed one

Have U put water candles around the area, have a battle potion activated, and holding a water candle because holding a water candle increases spawnrates just like a placed one
the problems not the spawns, it's the droprate. I reckon I've killed 300 corruptors and 150 turtles

It's quite possible, I have it myself.
But it is a looooooot of work to get.
It's really just luck.

t's quite possible, I have it myself.
But it is a looooooot of work to get.
It's really just luck.
Yeah. I have all but nazar. Got all the other ankh ingrediens, and the shields. just not the nazar. freaking nazar.
i even got fishron wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom