tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure you get this alot, but great mod man! Really well done and such.
Quick question though, where should i start in the mod? i get really confused with really big mods like this :confused:
Start by collecting tons of sand and stone, take it to a furnace and combine into Sand Stone, make tools/weapons/armor, and then go mining for Thorium (A light blue ore that lights up when you tap it with your pick). You can also use ice and snow at a workbench for Icy Shards for the weapons/armor, but you'll have copper tools then. Remember, the Guide is your best friend for new things :)Check out every material with the guide, even if it's an item from vanilla, you may find something new...

I have the ThoriumMod+.tapi file where it should be, but in tAPI when I hit "Reload Mods", it doesn't show up. Any help?

Are you moving the entire Thorium+ zip file to tAPI? This is what you have to do for this mod. If this still didn't help you, this is the video I used to install the mod.

Where IS this so coveted "Enable mods" thing?
In the tAPI client, click "Mods" from the main menu. This will take you to a screen that shows you a list of installed mods. If Thorium Mod+ does not show on this list, then it has likely been installed incorrectly. If it is here, however, click on the mod's name in the list and look to the immediate left of the list. There should be several buttons, one of which should say "Enable Mod" (Or just "Enable". I cannot recall at the moment, to be honest.). Click this button and then click the reload button, which should be below the mod list.

gJwF4tq.jpg
Under Mods
HJ5Wy6z.png
And click enable, then reload.
Note: These aren't my photo's so If it is yours, I am sorry if you do not want me to use them.

That's because you have no mods installed. Put a mod into the local folder, go back to this page, select the mod and click enable. Once you have hit enable, reload the mod.

I had this happen to me. For some weird reason, launching tAPI through Game Launcher doesn't allow mods, but launching it by itself without the use of Game launcher works. Go to the folder containing tAPI aka the Steam folder containing Terraria. See if it works, if not, then post this on the main tApi thread.

Sorry, I really want to play this mod. My respects.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429487442][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, I really want to play this mod. My respects.
Its fine. Listen to what this persin has to say:
I had this happen to me. For some weird reason, launching tAPI through Game Launcher doesn't allow mods, but launching it by itself without the use of Game launcher works. Go to the folder containing tAPI aka the Steam folder containing Terraria. See if it works, if not, then post this on the main tApi thread.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I finally got it working! I would give you a hug (but that's kind of impossible, 'cuz computers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom