tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you would still have to make it compatible right?
i'm pretty sure they just literally said 'theres hardly any difference between the two so it wont add any updating time' so making it compatible isnt an issue as its already pretty much compatible

tumblr_lm2lufG9371qii6tmo1_500_zps40d6164d.gif

I'm interested in this mod and can spend some time trying to fix it. Maybe you could create git repositary or publish somewhere unfinished version and state problems you have?

Any way to make this work for 1.2.4.1?

I've tried the installation process listed multiple times and it just makes tAPI crash

Any way to make this work for 1.2.4.1?

I've tried the installation process listed multiple times and it just makes tAPI crash

It's still being updated to the latest tAPI version, as was explained toward the top of the first post. :p

i tried r10 and couldn't figure our how to make it function, theres no UI like r14a
Oh I dunno then. I never used r10, I was around for like r4 but then pretty much disappeared until like r12. Although I think in r10 it also has a different directory too. I think it was Unsorted or something like that.

Great/Semi-Great news! I got the boss to work as well as Ore spawning, Ore glow with a spelunker potion and NPC spawning. Only two problems remain. One tedious the other highly annoying...-_- Balance issues and Spears. They refuse to work! I hope to get the r14a version out within a week. No promises though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom