tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug report
Thorium items don't seem to actually need the thorium anvil to be crafted.
Also, you need a workbench to change the setting on Thor's hammer, should be able to switch it wherever.

Okay, the blacksmith is suicidal, he kept hugging the left wall of my base and when I got rid of it, he just walks off into my moat.

The weapon master does the same thing but he doesnt walk off, just hugs the wall(or well... door since hes on a floor with a door on the left wall) when I open it, he goes out to the ledge beyond the door and turns back, but the blacksmith just walks off.

The Terrarium items need to be seriously buffed. The armor set is great, but the weapons are very disappointing considering how difficult they are to obtain. Why is the sword so weak? It doesn't even auto-swing and the only special property is the debuff it causes. Even a simple Chlorophyte claymore launches a projectile, making it more useful overall. Also, the Terraformer only has 195 % mining power, which makes no sense considering it requires chlorophyte, ectoplasm and every other bar in its composition.

Last edited:
is the water droplet bugged? 12 bones and water candle not working at anvil. Edited to add. I see, 6 water candles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom