tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumking: Just kill off the NPC without the tag. It works and he won't come back again. You might need to kill him twice.

I had no idea the flintlock pistol had been removed, until I was cleaning out the first world I created when I downloaded the mods, and I got this ? mark that I could pick up. It was pretty awesome actually. I had to destroy it, but still, I thought it was cool. It's the little things in life.

Pumking: Just kill off the NPC without the tag. It works and he won't come back again. You might need to kill him twice.

I had no idea the flintlock pistol had been removed, until I was cleaning out the first world I created when I downloaded the mods, and I got this ? mark that I could pick up. It was pretty awesome actually. I had to destroy it, but still, I thought it was cool. It's the little things in life.
Yea, I could do that. But I sorta like him.

[QUOTE="Audrina2k, post: 237318, member: 6501"I had no idea the flintlock pistol had been removed, until I was cleaning out the first world I created when I downloaded the mods, and I got this ? mark that I could pick up. It was pretty awesome actually. I had to destroy it, but still, I thought it was cool. It's the little things in life.[/QUOTE]
It was!? Well that is a surprise because I have one...

[QUOTE="Audrina2k, post: 237318, member: 6501"I had no idea the flintlock pistol had been removed, until I was cleaning out the first world I created when I downloaded the mods, and I got this ? mark that I could pick up. It was pretty awesome actually. I had to destroy it, but still, I thought it was cool. It's the little things in life.
It was!? Well that is a surprise because I have one...[/QUOTE]
lol! Mine was a question mark. I should have taken a picture. I can no longer find the pistol on his list, either.

WOW! perfect mod, but i can't play it on multiplayer, everytime that i create it the map bugs, we walk to left or right for some time and a great abyss appear, normally that is fixed by logging out and in again but with thorium it does not work. Anyone knows how to fix that? i am running it through tAPI server and yet it always bugs...

Time for an update, this time with an actual Change Log!
-Before updating, I would remove your armors from any mannequins you have. They'll get changed/deleted! you can set them back after you've updated.
- All items have had their sell prices set to a more comprehensible amount.
- I took a shot at updating some of the sprites. (Ice Cream, Bronze Aegis Buff, Strong Flare Gun, Etc.)
- Added 5 new enemy NPC's. (Vile Corrupter, Corrupted Horror, Corrupted One, Fleshy Hornet, Flamekin Caster)
- Many enemies have a unique drop now. (Check OP)
- Gelatinous Cubes now drop Jelly. (Check OP)
- The Cook now sells some joke weapons and a hat! (Fork, Knife, Spoon, Chefs Hat)
- Removed Iron and Lead pistol (people didn't like the name, nor the item)
- Removed Rage candle (Was for testing purposes originally)
- 'Pollinated' has been changed to 'Over Growth'. (Check OP)
- 'Wind gust' has been added to the Sandstone set. (Check OP)
- Coral items are now made from 'Sea Bars'. (Check OP)
- Jungle's Sting has been renamed Jungle's Wrath and acts differently. (try it out!)
- New buff consumable, Crimson Heart. (Check OP)
- Terrarium Items now have pretty effects and have been upgraded. (Not set in stone, still might be unbalanced)
- I'm going to start putting up a version number on downloads. (Something I should have been doing from the start)
- Enjoy!

Last edited:
I discovered the end-game magic armor. It's called White Knight Armor. It's made with Hallowed Charms (Pixie Dust+___+___) (I'm not gonna spoil everything)

Was blood boil fixed in this update? I recently found that the projectile or blood is invisible or is it supposed to be like that?

holy crap I just got the laser gun from the U.F.O and its AMAZING! you HAVE to make a craftable upgrades similar to the enchanters sword! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom