tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT ENOUGH CONTENT

Joking of course

This mod is HUGE, and full of wonderfull goodness, its like when you order a small fry at mcdonalds and get 3 cheese burgers and 3 burgers, for the price of the fries (this actually happened to me, mad?). I must admit, at first i didnt think it would be a super great mod but it is so full of content, luv it... Cant wait for upcoming updates (if there will be, WHO KNOWS THOUGH AMIRITE?)

Think Sam could recode the candle to an effect like the water candle from the dungeon? just stackable "auras" and make it hard to find / craft "if crafting is an option". A rare spawn would be fine with me. I just love making engines and another item that helps with spawns would be great.

This bug has been pointed out before, but I'll point it out again. XD
As you can see, there are 2 cooks.
Anyone running more than one mod with custom town npcs is going to see the duping, the solution for too many cooks is to seal the room and dump a bucket of lava in there then dump some water to clearn out the mess.

Is there a way to load Terraria-character into the mod? I just finished regular Terraria and I don't want to start all over again... :/
Thank you in advance!

Think Sam could recode the candle to an effect like the water candle from the dungeon? just stackable "auras" and make it hard to find / craft "if crafting is an option". A rare spawn would be fine with me. I just love making engines and another item that helps with spawns would be great.
I would say the same if your a item collector (NOT HOARDER) this is very useful in obtaining rare items

Last edited:
Anyone running more than one mod with custom town npcs is going to see the duping, the solution for too many cooks is to seal the room and dump a bucket of lava in there then dump some water to clearn out the mess.
evil and cruel lol

holy crap I just got the laser gun from the U.F.O and its AMAZING! you HAVE to make a craftable upgrades similar to the enchanters sword! :D :D

apparently the laser gun is from a different mod and I got confused on which enemy dropped what weapon...but I did end up getting the detached U.F.O. blaster and its basicly a prehardmode heat ray :) which is not nearly as cool as the laser gun from the other mod...it has a homing laser beam :eek:

I still love your mod though:passionate:

Dirt + Mytrhill anvil = Mason Cross
30 Stone blocks + Hellforge = 10 Magma Ore. I can sell magma cores for 28 silver each or craft swords and sell them. Pretty imbalanced
Latest version of mod
Fix please

Dirt + Mytrhill anvil = Mason Cross
30 Stone blocks + Hellforge = 10 Magma Ore. I can sell magma cores for 28 silver each or craft swords and sell them. Pretty imbalanced
Latest version of mod
Fix please
Yeah. There are some things that sell for WAY too much (Such as magma and sand clumps), and some things that need to sell for like 3x more (like a lot of weapons and tools)

Yeah. There are some things that sell for WAY too much (Such as magma and sand clumps), and some things that need to sell for like 3x more (like a lot of weapons and tools)
I have the prices at a specific value based on the time you would get the items, So the prices are gonna stay.

hello! I love your mod:passionate: id like to see a weapon that would shoot lightning :), maybe it could bounce off walls? maybe it could fall from the sky? maybe it could even be a thunder cloud summoning weapon?? :eek:

hello! I love your mod:passionate: id like to see a weapon that would shoot lightning :), maybe it could bounce off walls? maybe it could fall from the sky? maybe it could even be a thunder cloud summoning weapon?? :eek:
I don't see why I cant add a lightning weapon. Expect it next update!

I don't see why I cant add a lightning weapon. Expect it next update!
woohoo!!...of course being a summoner I would greatly enjoy the thunder cloud weapon idea I suggested, but im certain anything you can come up with will still be amazing :passionate:

Last edited:
Do you both have the latest versions of tAPI and the mods you're using?[

I said this part -> ,Yes I Think i installed it first on my pc, then guided him threw downloading it, he disabled his firewall and everything, Could you make a Video of you setting up a server with it?, + ( see what i did there :) ) i love your mod!

I can't craft the Steel-toed Boots. Guide says I need "g:Iron Bar or Lead Bar" x5
At the anvil, I don't have the option to craft them.
I checked if I can craft the Band, and it doesn't work too.
Looked up the *.json-file and it doesn't seem like a typo - maybe group names must not have spaces? *guess*

But it's a great mod!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom