tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I reloaded the mod and started a new character and world, it was fine for about an hour or so then I suddenly crashed and now I have the same problem where every time I try to save and quit I crash.

I'd also like to add I have no other mods installed.
but did you try turning the toaster on and off again? :naughty:

Do you have a mumble or a teamspeak channel or is there one for tapi? I can sprite a little and would love to help add more to an already wonderful mod. Or if you have skype I can add you there as well. ((Steam Voice chat is crud)), there's enough content here that if you added blocks and furniture from each set theres nearly twice as much to explore. If I can figure out how to get into the base files and look at sprites, I could try to make each set specific to their material. I have a few other ideas, like are you adding the ice skate/lighting boot set to your boots? Should definitely find a more direct way to communicate. I have a lot of time and this would be one hell of an awesome hobby. I will return shortly. I have some real world errands to run.
Cant say I'm not interested. Do you think you could show me some sample work?:D

I keep suggesting this for many mods, but maybe you will be able to add it..A hardmode upgrade for the Bee Keeper.The upgrade will make it shoot a bee hiveprojectile, that on impact will explode into a swarm of bees. Sounds cool, right :cool:

I keep suggesting this for many mods, but maybe you will be able to add it..A hardmode upgrade for the Bee Keeper.The upgrade will make it shoot a bee hiveprojectile, that on impact will explode into a swarm of bees. Sounds cool, right :cool:
Funny you should mention an item like that. I'm sure you'll be happy next update.;)

Lots of cool content in this mod, and it fits well into the game. The staves are great but maybe just a little overpowered. This playthrough they were my stepping stone to getting past the mechanical bosses.
The geode armor makes a really neat mid-late game utility set too. I've been keeping it in my vanity slots for swapping it out with my combat set.

Looking forward to the update for the new boss and so I can hopefully stop needing to slaughter duplicate cooks and blacksmiths with flame traps.

Funny you should mention an item like that. I'm sure you'll be happy next update.;)
Perhaps crafting a bomb bag with bee grenades to make a bee bomb bag?

Don't know if you saw my comment a few pages back: Just a question Diverman, for some of your endgame armors like the Dread and Crimson armor, I see they favor melee and a defensive style, but do you have any plans to expand more armor sets for ranged and/or magic in the future? I like using your armor sets as opposed to the boring old vanilla armors, but there really isn't anything specific for ranged or melee at that tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom