tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the update? It may be because I don't have the updated version. But it was only about 3 weeks when I got this mod so if the update was made (for example) 4 weeks ago then the problem is still there.
We've been talking about it all day! I released it yesterday, so go ahead and download the newest version at the bottom of the OP.

We've been talking about it all day! I released it yesterday, so go ahead and download the newest version at the bottom of the OP.
hi! I have a suggestion..what if the diverman could sell pirate maps for around 60-70 gold after the pirate has moved in maybe? the pirate is a treasure hunter and the diverman explores the ocean...if they work together they could get some pirate maps :p

it should be a bit more expensive than what youd usually get for beating the pirate invasion obviously..to prevent people getting essentially unlimited pirate maps :naughty:

edit: I can confirm that the holy aegis makes you IMMORTAL..but strangely my magic cuffs were giving me different ammounts of mana dispite it all being 0 damage..i guess its dependant on what hits you maybe?? that or its calculating the damage I should have taken? :3

Last edited:
Any chance of the bars from different things being placeable? I know it's a detail a lot of people forget, but to be able to place vanilla bars and not mod ones can be annoying.

Also, any chance the armors will be fixed for Womannequins? That's nothing vital, it's just an unexpected crash for people who don't know it doesn't work.

Any chance of the bars from different things being placeable? I know it's a detail a lot of people forget, but to be able to place vanilla bars and not mod ones can be annoying.
Also, any chance the armors will be fixed for Womannequins? That's nothing vital, it's just an unexpected crash for people who don't know it doesn't work.
I was actually thinking of adding placeable bars and materials next update, I already have the sprites and code done, Just never implemented them. As for Womannequins, I can definitely make them not crash the game, and I don't imagine making some of the armors have cleavage/mid-drift being that hard of an addition.

just saw this mod right now and i think its really impressive :)
is there any way to play it in multiplayer cause i would love to play it with my friends

Okay, so, bug report. All Thorium NPCs (both in single and multiplayer) always move towards the left and stay there. They don't move around. The only exception to this is the Desert Traveler. He seems to be moving around just fine. I have the Druid, Diverman, Confused Zombie, Cook and Desert Traveler moved in. The Desert Traveler was the last one to move in.

I don't know if anyone else it experiencing this, but if they are, would be nice to get some confirmation. At first I thought it was only the NPCs that were made before the update, but seeing as the Diverman is affected as well, this leads me to believe there's something wrong with all of them except the Desert Traveler. Also, were the Firestorm Boots intended to make you immune to lava? As long as they are on, I can literally go under lava and stay there as if I was wearing the Obsidian Set or an Obsidian Skin potion forever. If this is working as intended, cool. If not, well, bug report. lol

Okay, so, bug report. All Thorium NPCs (both in single and multiplayer) always move towards the left and stay there. They don't move around. The only exception to this is the Desert Traveler. He seems to be moving around just fine. I have the Druid, Diverman, Confused Zombie, Cook and Desert Traveler moved in. The Desert Traveler was the last one to move in.

I don't know if anyone else it experiencing this, but if they are, would be nice to get some confirmation. At first I thought it was only the NPCs that were made before the update, but seeing as the Diverman is affected as well, this leads me to believe there's something wrong with all of them except the Desert Traveler. Also, were the Firestorm Boots intended to make you immune to lava? As long as they are on, I can literally go under lava and stay there as if I was wearing the Obsidian Set or an Obsidian Skin potion forever. If this is working as intended, cool. If not, well, bug report. lol
Hey, i have the same problem with NPCs, but each time i rejoin my world it changes which Thorium NPC moves and which faces the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom