tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mod is awesome, I have already got Terrarium Hyper set and weapons, but in the late game during the hardmode the world has begun to crash every time I trying to exit into the main menu (and also crashes itself a few minutes later). I got rid of this broblem moving into another world. Now I hope there will not be the same situation.

Now about the content. I've found some blades which are not mentioned here, in the topic: Crimson, Hallow and Thorium. =) As I can see, first two names of blades came from the names of biomes. But I was surprised when noticed that they're crafted of the keys of Dungeon (Crimson key, Hallowed key and Thorium key). And where should I get the Thorium key? That's the question.

P.S. Excuse me if I repeat someone's reply, but I did not find some information listing other pages of the topic. =|
As you might notice in the Thorium key sword's tooltip, it accuses you of cheating. There is no legit way to get a Thorium Key.

to thoose who say kill cooks with lava, if you have the tinkerers workshop, use boulders instead. to skip the mess of lava.

As you might notice in the Thorium key sword's tooltip, it accuses you of cheating. There is no legit way to get a Thorium Key.

OKay, I see. =D
So, could you add craft recipes of other legal biom swords like Crimson, Corruption and Hallowed? It should be better for novices.

You've been busted!
Busted!.gif

(Bad gif... I know)

Dat gif...

I'm trying to open the "!Mod.tapimod" file with Notepad++ so I can find what the DesertRune does. What coding language does Thorium Mod use?

All mods are coded in C# because that's what tAPI is coded in as well as Terraria (last I checked). Trying to open the actual .tapi file via Notepad++ will wield nothing but gibberish. As for what the Desert Rune is currently used for or does? Nothing. It's not been implemented. It's supposed to be a material, but it's not used in any recipes, so it seems as thought it will be used in a later update to Thorium.

Not an issue with the mod. Just bad luck. If you really want it to appear, go to the edges of the Ocean biome (areas JUST before you reach it) and farm the Goblins there for Tattered Cloth and make the flag to summon it. On our server, it took three days before the finally appeared for us and even in vanilla, I've had it take me just as long at one point. On one of my characters worlds, I have a bigger problem with constant Blood Moons than I do with a Goblin Invasion not happening. lol

Not to be a bother, but how do i install the mod?
1) Install GameLauncher and tAPI for 1.2.4.1
2) Download and unzip the download file
3) put the .tapi file in your local folder inside of your tAPI Mods folder
4) Open up tAPI and go to mods. Enable the mod if it isn't and reload the mods.

You don't need winrar to unzip something. Just double-click it in Windows. In the top right there will be a corner that says extract all. Click it and double click the .tapi file in the unzipped folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom