tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh, when I try to make Sandstone, I can't make it. I'm at a Furnace with the required materials.

I also can't make Icy/Frost (Which one?) Shards with 5 Snow/Ice Blocks at a Work Bench either.

EDIT: I had the wrong mod on,

Last edited:
if someone looks for desert rune usage i have a hint : you should CRAFT something with it at unknown crafting station
(it was easy to get information that this item is material)

if someone looks for desert rune usage i have a hint : you should CRAFT something with it at unknown crafting station
One question about the item used in crafting with the desert rune. Is it vanilla or from the mod ?

I am seriously loving this mod! My family and I have been playing this together for the past week and I must say this is really well made. It is greatly balanced with the costs except I think the two boss spawners should cost a little more. The void lens are way to cheap for the bit difficult boss that Coznix is. Maybe 5 thorium, 5 light, and 5 night? That wouldn't be to bad. Still an awesome mod though!
[DOUBLEPOST=1425251579][/DOUBLEPOST]
One question about the item used in crafting with the desert rune. Is it vanilla or from the mod ?
It's from the mod. It comes from the desert traveller which is only in the mod.

flat-line-pic_zpsb04ce867.jpg

Jokes aside, Its incredible having the developers take any kinda interest in our mod. I doubt they'll want to use any of our items, (Though it would be cool) but its an honor to have them take a look. I'm really speechless.
Now if they also saw my stuff... that would make me die :D

Its vanilla because i did'nt found any material item from desert(i explored mod using WinRar and notepad)

@DivermanSam Everything looks fantastic. Now, in my opinion content is more than enough and everything should just be perfected. And everything should have its place in terms of balance when 1.3 comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom