tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't place the Thorium Anvil. Anywhere, at all, no matter how much room there is. Not on a platform, grass, wood, stone bricks, glass, in there air, anywhere.
Does it have some kinda of special conditions for placing?
Placing the anvil is actually pretty finicky, I apologize. If you keep trying to place it on three wide spot, try each block it might occupy, and it should work eventually. If it really REALLY doesn't place anywhere, tell me.

I really love the textures in this mod, every single item looks like it could be in Vanilla Terraria. Also good job on balancing everything, you really don't feel overpowered using this mod.

Do you plan on adding any bosses to your mod as well?

Really have and still enjoyed your mod. I really like collecting all sorts of armor/weapons/etc. Especially the Crimson one.

This has to be my favourite mod from now. c:

I really love the textures in this mod, every single item looks like it could be in Vanilla Terraria. Also good job on balancing everything, you really don't feel overpowered using this mod.

Do you plan on adding any bosses to your mod as well?
While I do plan on adding some bosses in the future, it might take a looong while. Npc coding can be pretty tough imo.

i see you're having trouble with drills/chainsaws. remember to add "channel": true, in the JSON and it'll work!
if you still need help here is my drill template code (also works for chainsaws)
Code:
{
    "displayName": "name",
    "size": [X,Y],
    "maxStack": 1,
    "value": [P,G,S,C],
    "rare": 8,
    "tooltip": "tooltip",
    "useStyle": 5,
    "useAnimation": 24, (DO NOT CHANGE USEANIMATION, MINING SPEED IS DETERMINED BY USE TIME)
    "useTime": miningSpeed,
    "channel": true, (important!)
    "damage": damage,
    "knockback": knockback,
    "useSound": 23,
    "autoReuse": true,
    "melee": true,
    "noMelee": true, (important!)
    "useTurn": true, (important!)
    "shoot": "modName:projName", (important!)
    "shootSpeed": 36, (important, don't change!)
    "noUseGraphic": true, (important!)
    "pick": miningPower,
    "tileBoost": range, (optional)
    "holdoutOffset": [-15,0], (optional)

"recipes":
    [{
        "items": { "item": amount },
        "tiles": [ "tile" ],
        "creates": amount
    }]
}
unfortunately there is no way to make the drill sounds work like vanilla drills.

I LOVE this mod, and I haven't even downloaded it yet. So much added tiers to flesh out the game's resources more, so much new content to sift through... Well done!
Unfortunately, I'll have to wait on it. I'm not a fan of downgrading aside from Minecraft, so I'll be waiting until an updated version of tAPI and this comes out.

i see you're having trouble with drills/chainsaws. remember to add "channel": true, in the JSON and it'll work!
if you still need help here is my drill template code (also works for chainsaws)
Code:
{
Snip
}
unfortunately there is no way to make the drill sounds work like vanilla drills.
Thank you so much!:happy: That had been bugging me for quite a bit.

I LOVE this mod, and I haven't even downloaded it yet. So much added tiers to flesh out the game's resources more, so much new content to sift through... Well done!
Unfortunately, I'll have to wait on it. I'm not a fan of downgrading aside from Minecraft, so I'll be waiting until an updated version of tAPI and this comes out.
*cough cough* Game Launcher *cough cough*

Oh I know it's incredibly easy to downgrade, I'm just not wanting to do so. I'd be missing out on a lot of improvements.

No, no, you've got it all wrong. With Game Launcher, you can play both tAPI and 1.2.4.1 without upgrading and downgrading endlessly. Both versions of the game are actually separate games altogether.

No, no, you've got it all wrong. With Game Launcher, you can play both tAPI and 1.2.4.1 without upgrading and downgrading endlessly. Both versions of the game are actually separate games altogether.

Alright, lemme clarify my point, I just don't want to play 1.2.2.

Alright, lemme clarify my point, I just don't want to play 1.2.2.

Well, I'm glad you actually clarified. If you hadn't, then I don't think many of us would have gotten what you were trying to say. I actually understand where you are coming from, and I apologize.

Well, I'm glad you actually clarified. If you hadn't, then I don't think many of us would have gotten what you were trying to say. I actually understand where you are coming from, and I apologize.
No need to apologize, I should have been clearer. XD

... Oh dear, I'm clogging the thread with this. *sits back and waits for the future of tAPI*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom