tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any luck getting souls of night? I've killed at least 30 monsters within the crimson underground and have yet to get them

Devil's Pauldron
- when health drops below 65, the shield will attempt to save you.
Hey man, thanks for the great mod. Sorry for nit picking but the OP says below 65 health. .json file for the items tool tip says 50 but the code confirms its below 65. Just pointing it out for next version or whatever :p

Hey there, a friend and myself have been playing this mod the past several days and it recently came to our attention that many of the new mobs added by this mod, and indeed the new NPCs don't properly spawn when using a dedicated tApi server and Host and Play. This seems to still be an issue as we can very easily find many new mobs when playing by ourselves but when together they just do not show up. Any word on this?

At first we thought we had an older version since the OP says the mod was last updated the 26th, and our file was last modified on the 24th, but redownloading the mod just gives us the same version we already have. Any help on getting this sorted out would be great, this mod has been a lot of fun and just now we are hitting a wall of not being able to get the items we want due to mobs just not showing up when we are online together.

That's a well known issue I'm afraid. I've been trying to fix mob spawns on dedicated servers for a bit now, but I got some incredibly helpful code from RRorg, so next update should have dedicated enemy support. On that note, Hamachi servers have working enemys but not working town NPCs.

I have a question, I play this MOD my whole holidays with a friend and actually I can't find the thing I search. So my question is, is there any map like "Builders Workshop"? I would love to have a map with every item to discover them all :) 'Cause the holidays are nearly over and my friend and me, we want at least to say every item before schools start :/

Builder's Workshop is the map with every item which is in the game, so I hope to read there is the same from this mod :)

And btw you done NICE Work with this mod ! I love it :)!

Last edited:
Builder's Workshop is the map with every item which is in the game, so I hope to read there is the same from this mod :)
I highly recommend simply getting Shockah's Fancy Cheat Menu.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/shockahs-tweak-mods.3889/
It gives you a nifty little UI at the bottom of the screen which gives you unlimited access to all items in the game and in mods (as well as a a handful of other useful tools), which is great for people who want to try everything. It's not the same, but it's still a good idea to get it.

Just download Shockah.Base, Fancy Cheat Menu - Base, and the Cheat Menu itself.

I hope you can answer my message :)! Maybe you can help me with this Shockah's Cheat Menu, cause there are so much headlines :/ I dont know the real one :/

I hope you can answer my message :)! Maybe you can help me with this Shockah's Cheat Menu, cause there are so much headlines :/ I dont know the real one :/
Download these ones specifically.
Shockah.Base
Fancy Cheat Menu - Base
Fancy Cheat Menu - Standard

Thank you very much sir ! You are great :)!

Well my last question is. We played on different pc's and now we want to play together, is it possible with this mod? And can you tell me how :)? I mean on multiplayer together... I guess you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom