tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad you are giving coal more use, but even as it, it could use some more uses. If you don't care about darksteel or magma (both kind of easy to pass up sets, truth be told), it just becomes inventory clutter. Magma ore might end up doing the same unless you give it some longer reaching uses than a passible pre-hardmode ore (magma furniture or nice looking blocks could be nice)

I am glad you are giving coal more use, but even as it, it could use some more uses. If you don't care about darksteel or magma (both kind of easy to pass up sets, truth be told), it just becomes inventory clutter. Magma ore might end up doing the same unless you give it some longer reaching uses than a passible pre-hardmode ore (magma furniture or nice looking blocks could be nice)
I've taken you up on that idea, so I've decided to make some furniture for some of my sets. Expect many new tiles next update! (Here's a couple so far)
Magma Work bench & Table
Magma%20Workbench_zpsc99frpro.png
Magma%20Table_zps8aaeclh9.png

After downloading the latest update, my tAPI(r15) crashes upon all mods being loaded.
Note: There was no crash report.
It could be possible with a report,though i still crash while experiencing my WIP mod and i don't have reports too,so it's going to be literally impossible without one.Do you have non-cmpatible mods like Item suffixes?
I've taken you up on that idea, so I've decided to make some furniture for some of my sets. Expect many new tiles next update! (Here's a couple so far)
Magma Work bench & Table
Magma%20Workbench_zpsc99frpro.png
Magma%20Table_zps8aaeclh9.png
Awsum textures.My eyes are just staring at it and they are paralyzed on this pictures.

Also,the sandwich doesn't look like a sandwich at all.It rather looks like a hamburger.I'd suggest

Hello, it seems that the Rapier Badge and its upgrade don't really seem to show any of the mentioned effects, and doesn't give buffs.

is the buff hidden or something?

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but Terrarium Bow's projectiles aren't piercing enemies. Is it supposed to? Its description made me think so.

Thanks a lot, man.

Hmm, when I play Terraria with Exxo Avalon, and Thorium, and Tremor, I realize that Terraria is the greatest sandbox game. Starbound doesn't even reach the heels of Terraria with those great mods :D

Last edited:
Where are we supposed to get things like Bloom Bulbs, Frost Shards, or other items not listed on the front page as the where they come from?
If they're dropped by bosses, why does it not say so or by which boss?
I did spot a wiki link somewhere in these 90+ pages of thread, but it's not even close to being complete. What little is there is already explained on the front page. :(

I also have a couple minor problems on my server where it'll crash if anyone uses a Turtle Mount or the Extractinator. Not sure if those are known bugs or not, and I'm not sure where to find the crash codes for that. I only just got introduced to Terraria modding last week (it's just about as easy as Minecraft modding, thankfully. :D).

Where are we supposed to get things like Bloom Bulbs, Frost Shards, or other items not listed on the front page as the where they come from?
I did spot a wiki link somewhere in these 90+ pages of thread, but it's not even close to being complete. What little is there is already explained on the front page. :(
That little problem is an oversight by me. Bloom Bulbs = Blooming roses and Icy shard = Frost shard, They recently got their names changed and I hadn't updated the OP properly. As for various mulitplayer problems, I try to fix the problems that occur, but truly I'm at a loss for a TON of them. I'm trying! ;(

I also have a couple minor problems on my server where it'll crash if anyone uses a Turtle Mount or the Extractinator. Not sure if those are known bugs or not, and I'm not sure where to find the crash codes for that. I only just got introduced to Terraria modding last week (it's just about as easy as Minecraft modding, thankfully. :D).
As divermansam JUST said (I was typing and then all of a sudden theres an update to the page lol) the OP has not been updated properly in a while and there is no "wiki link" that was probably just an update. So that links in with why the names for certain items are different. have a helpful (hoping it was helpful) hand!

As divermansam JUST said (I was typing and then all of a sudden theres an update to the page lol) the OP has not been updated properly in a while and there is no "wiki link" that was probably just an update. So that links in with why the names for certain items are different. have a helpful (hoping it was helpful) hand!

No, there IS a wiki. http://darkxlabs.com/thorium/index.php/Main_Page

Everyone working on it (including myself I guess) just hasn't done anything to it. I'm personally waiting on word from the manager of the wiki. (And also I'm a little bit lazy. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom