Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

Crimsion_Mc_Black

Eye of Cthulhu
:bluslime:tell us that one moment where you thought you would die but you survived in a bad :red: way. NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR VIDEOGAME MOMENTS ONLY.:hoppinjack::rslime:

My moment is this,
I was doing the "Where do the bees sleep" mission in phantom pain. I was scouting out a giant soviet camp with about 30 soviets in it, on a cliff waiting for night to come (it's around midday ingame) when I fell off the cliff! Into the camp. I tried to sneak to a safe spot, but I got spotted and the entire camp was alerted to my presence and a huge te gun fight ensued. After futile helicopter support, a couple of supply drops, and 118 hits later, I killed all of the Russians in the camp with out dying, first try, somehow. I felt pretty cool though even though I got a bad grade on the mission.

Last edited:
I was playing K.E.P.A. mode on Death Road to Canada when I got stuck in a house at the final mission. It was pretty bad. Even though my team wasn't even that great, I somehow survived...

I was play Ghost Recon Wildlands on Extreme difficulty and I was raiding a base and an Unidad helicopter was flying over head and I stupidly shot at it. It opened fire on me and I jumped in a building while Santa Blanca reinforcements were coming in by armed SUVs. Luckily, my team took everyone out and I called in a heli and hauled :red:

I was dropped on my head when I was in 2nd or 1st grade. When I was a toddler I walked across a busy street. One time I had Pneumonia.

IMG_4137.JPG
When my male chicken jumped of my female chicken for 30 seconds
PLEASE KEEP THE TOPIC ON VIDEO GAMES.

I was going down the chasm in the Crimson. I was attacked by Blood Crawlers near the central cave and I fell down, expecting to see "You were slain". I survived with 1 health (literally 1 health, not 1 heart). Unfortunately, I was then hit by one of those BCs and saw the screen I was expecting.

I had like.. early/mid pre-hardmode stuff and I was passing by the dungeon so I was like hey, why don't I summon Skeletron and get myself killed? so I built a 1 minute arena and then I actually killed Skeletron.

I also was in a world. I killed the Wall of Flesh and visited the Corruption. A World Feeder came and put me down to 2 HP.

Somehow, JUST SOMEHOW, everytime I pray that a critical hit doesn't kill my pokemon in a link battle against some guy, I don't die. Weird.....

And then I win against him 2 minutes later

Back
Top Bottom