Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Crimsion_Mc_Black, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Endseer

Endseer Terrarian

Okay so here's mine:

Chasing someone
    Lures me to building
    Trapped me but I got out
    Climbed onto a vine outside
    Held down shift
    Waited for him to get out
    Then rained down arrows
    He was killed
    I got sniped and fell down the building
    The end.

Btw It's Minecraft.

2. GodHimself

GodHimself Steampunker

Yeah, Why would His Male chicken Jump off a female chicken for thirt- Oh wait it is called "Chicken Fun... Uhhh.... How do I Say this.... Fun playfulness?

3. CosmiKazie

CosmiKazie Terrarian

So I am a somewhat Well-Known Minecraft PvPer. I usually play on this one popular server called "Hypixel." One day, I was playing its special Bed Wars gamemode with an inverted mouse setting on (it was a challenge btw) with a team of 3 other people. Some enemy team members were running over to our base to destroy our bed so we couldn't respawn. I ran up and attempted to shoo them off, but they kept coming over. So, I decide to tower up to the bridge builders and give them the old one-two, when I get knocked back off of my tower, heading straight towards the bottomless pit we were fighting over. I thought I was DONE FOR. Then, somehow, with my huge disadvantage, I was able to catch myself at the last second with a single wool block. I freaked out over it as it was almost the death of my character.

4. BodaciousBro11

BodaciousBro11 Terrarian

Dragon Quest VIII, fighting vermillion dragon for dragovian trials, only Yangus, one HP, praying to GOD he goes first this turn, and uses kerplunk... BARELY scraped by that boss... but immediately got king dragovian sword, so scary, but still very good.

5. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

Just shapes and beats: Destroid - Annihilate

i still do not know how i managed to survive that level with no hits. or how im unable to repeat that result.

6. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora Brain of Cthulhu

In gears of war 4, I once got too close to a frag grenade for comfort. I took no damage!

I know gears 4 is rated M but it's basically that one game that the whole family plays in my household :/

7. JuanokuG4

JuanokuG4 Terrarian

literally every CoD kill i have gotten, wich is why i hate that game! :sigh:

8. Izumi

Izumi Terrarian

Literally every time a Feral spawns in State of Decay I end up at least half dead wondering how I survived. Though it makes it so much more satisfying to come back and shoot it in the face with a grenade launcher.

9. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora Brain of Cthulhu

I beat the third and final boss in LittleBIGPlanet3 no treble.

I haven't beaten the final boss (technically) in either other game in the franchise.