Climbed onto a vine outside
Held down shift
Waited for him to get out
Then rained down arrows
He was killed
I got sniped and fell down the building
The end.

Btw It's Minecraft.

:bluslime:tell us that one moment where you thought you would die but you survived in a bad :red: way. NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR VIDEOGAME MOMENTS ONLY.:hoppinjack::rslime:

My moment is this,
I was doing the "Where do the bees sleep" mission in phantom pain. I was scouting out a giant soviet camp with about 30 soviets in it, on a cliff waiting for night to come (it's around midday ingame) when I fell off the cliff! Into the camp. I tried to sneak to a safe spot, but I got spotted and the entire camp was alerted to my presence and a huge te gun fight ensued. After futile helicopter support, a couple of supply drops, and 118 hits later, I killed all of the Russians in the camp with out dying, first try, somehow. I felt pretty cool though even though I got a bad grade on the mission.
So I am a somewhat Well-Known Minecraft PvPer. I usually play on this one popular server called "Hypixel." One day, I was playing its special Bed Wars gamemode with an inverted mouse setting on (it was a challenge btw) with a team of 3 other people. Some enemy team members were running over to our base to destroy our bed so we couldn't respawn. I ran up and attempted to shoo them off, but they kept coming over. So, I decide to tower up to the bridge builders and give them the old one-two, when I get knocked back off of my tower, heading straight towards the bottomless pit we were fighting over. I thought I was DONE FOR. Then, somehow, with my huge disadvantage, I was able to catch myself at the last second with a single wool block. I freaked out over it as it was almost the death of my character.

Dragon Quest VIII, fighting vermillion dragon for dragovian trials, only Yangus, one HP, praying to GOD he goes first this turn, and uses kerplunk... BARELY scraped by that boss... but immediately got king dragovian sword, so scary, but still very good.

Just shapes and beats: Destroid - Annihilate

i still do not know how i managed to survive that level with no hits. or how im unable to repeat that result.

In gears of war 4, I once got too close to a frag grenade for comfort. I took no damage!

I know gears 4 is rated M but it's basically that one game that the whole family plays in my household :/

Literally every time a Feral spawns in State of Decay I end up at least half dead wondering how I survived. Though it makes it so much more satisfying to come back and shoot it in the face with a grenade launcher.

I beat the third and final boss in LittleBIGPlanet3 no treble.

I haven't beaten the final boss (technically) in either other game in the franchise.

Somehow i managed to survive an devestating enemy force ALONE
In which game? Running with Rifles.
Well you may get 1-2 shots and you'll be dead.

I've had M1 Grand playing on Pacific Scenario. Walking alone to destroy enemy base defensives with explosions. Somehow got the attention of enemy force.
About 10-15 men chasing me down i was like crawling rock to rock throwing bombs it was all good killed all of them.

Then suddenly after 1-2 minutes after that conflict got killed by friendly bomb.
He was the only guy that survived that much.

I aced the final boss of LittleBIGPlanet 3.

That's a pretty good accomplishment. I have the Captain Pud costume and Bird sticker to prove it.

Somehow did AC7’s tunnel run in cockpit view on first try.
Oops, uh..
Spoilers?

Assassin's Creed 2

I was messing around in the first city of the game (hadn't gotten the assassin gear yet) and I hit a guard. I didn't know that there were about, like, 10 other guards around him. I tried to run away from them with parkour, but I couldn't shake them because they had bows. I was trapped in a courtyard, pretty much accepting my death, until I was down to 1 HP. I decided that I may as well just try to beat them, and I managed to do every single counter attack correctly! I felt pretty good until I realized I was still technically in conflict. I was wondering why, until I was shot with an arrow by a rooftop archer.
[doublepost=1553634472,1553634373][/doublepost]By the way, this game takes place in Italy in the late 1400's.

In Fortnite, I killed not one but TWO players, one of which was from in the storm, with some bad skills applied to good stuff. COUGH COUGH legendaries

In the same match, I got instant killed by a green smg.

In Fortnite, I killed not one but TWO players, one of which was from in the storm, with some bad skills applied to good stuff. COUGH COUGH legendaries

In the same match, I got instant killed by a green smg.
Why am I still following you?

Anyways, I was playing Terraria. I was making an arena for Plantera (again) and my mouse slipped and I spawned her (again). This time I had Chlorophyte bullets, had somehow managed to drink my potions, AND place my Ammo Box. I slipped away with about 50 health. Pretty intense.

Ah. I should probably share a story then.

I was playing through a Predator section in Batman: Arkham City (Predator means stealth), and I got caught by a guy wearing thermal goggles. I had only taken down two out of six guards, and all of the remaining guards had guns. I was a :red:ing fool and decided that, instead of trying to lose them, I would go into combat. My ballistic armor served me well, and I managed to get them all down with good crowd control. Pretty intense, got off with about 3 HP.

Back
Top Bottom