• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Thoughts on the new Brain Of Confusion

Zirkusaffe

Spazmatism
Trying to fight the mechanical bosses in master mode I run in some problems regarding survivability. The warding build may just not be the way to go in master mode. Now I'm thinking about the new Brain of Confusion because I saw that Pedguin used it in his hardcore master mode run.

Did somebody tested it in detail how good it's doing nowadays especially in hard mode?

Houyami

Official Terrarian
I fought pre-hardmode Queen Bee with it, and I ended up just standing there doing damage and didn't have to worry about dodging, I think it's really good as a survival item though rng is rng on it's proc.

Ezel

Official Terrarian
It's pretty much a better black belt from the post-Plantera dungeon. It's heavily RNG based, but for intense fights it might be a life saver. I think it could be pretty useful for boss fights.

Top Bottom