OOC Thousand Stars

I would but what from I learned.

starting on a planet incapable of heading into space (at least without repairs) = no one interacts with you.

Looks awesome!

A fellow space-themed roleplay sounds like a lot of fun to join. :D
That would break both RPs, as then this one has to have the restriction of no magic or similar, or the other RP has magic forced onto it. Either way you'd need to talk to @RoseBud, but I don't think it's a good idea either way.

Besides, what stops you from using them again without them being in the same universe?
There’s no way I wouldn’t frequently mix the two plots up due to how similar the RPs are. At least that’s what I think will happen.

Rose has been offline for a while, also how does it break both RPs if they’re both the same universe? Maybe this takes place in an infinite universe..? Even if not, the universe is massive.
I wouldn't be opposed to it. I can always just explain away the magic detail.

Maybe the Singularity emits a wave or frequency that, when colliding with magic, just nullifies it completely.

It seems fun! As long of Layn approves, of course. :D

I'm not entirely sure how well it would work, maybe it has a situation where there's some sort of wormhole that goes through space?
That works with me. :D

DO you have anything that dictates that your rp takes place in the exact center of the universe? That's basically the whole premise with mine.

If you do, then I can always use the black hole excuse. :D

I personally don't want these RPs to share a world, even with the time difference.

Also, why do you people seem to think there's magic in this RP when
Huh. I kind of just assumed. :D

The time thing is a good point, however.

I think my rp is like, 4000? 3000? It'd be tough. :D

meanwhile, I still need to work on how to make a solo character work without making it impossible for them to interact with other characters.

meanwhile, I still need to work on how to make a solo character work without making it impossible for them to interact with other characters.
I suggest a bounty hunter. They usually work alone anyways. You could start them off with, I don’t know, some order to kill one of the existing characters by some unknown group.

Back
Top Bottom