OOC Thousand Stars

I mean, the first post of the 1st page of this thread hasn't been updated in a while,

back on topic, The Seeker met 2 people who traded him some stuff and now they are just tagging along with him while he searches for his bounty.

I am adding a clone machine to my ship because the Payloader and VAR.3's weapons are inferior.

Name: Copy and Paste Zach Variation 2(Ammunition)
Species: Modified human
Appearance: Black hair, green glasses, wears yellow tank top and black shorts. Rather short. Has gloves that have metal blades sticking out of the fingers.
Personality: A very active and sociable Zach. Overenergetic and fidgety, but moody when angry. Likes ridiculous amounts of sugar. Hates it when people leave him out.
Equipment: Clawed gloves, 5 empty sacks
Universal Ability: Telepathy with other Zachs. Able to become connected into a hive mind, talking as if one. He revolves around wearing out other's plot armor. The more Zachs are present, the weaker everyone else is!
Strengths: Pretty fast. Doesn't require a lot of food or water. He can utilize almost anything as a weapon or a tool; even his own comrades. If there are many clones, weakens the targeted enemy!
Weaknesses: On the skinny side. Careless sometimes. Weak by himself. He has the urge to kamikaze very frequently. And his worst weakness: lack of plot armor.
About: These guys come in huge numbers! They are amazing assistants and sources of blood.
Hex code: #bdd923

Okay, if this is about VAR.3 referring to 'plot armor', treat it as a nickname to somebody's strengths, because I didn't know what else to make him say.

I'm considering joining this, as I do have a couple ideas that may be interesting, and would definitely allow opportunities for interaction.

Back
Top Bottom