OOC Thousand Stars

again, I can't come up with anything for the crew idea and all I learned is that going solo means you don't get a chance to RP.

Accepted other than the time traveled part and revive part. You could be able to heal yourself on the brink of death but not if you're dead already
It MAY Revive Once Or Twice If Not Finished/Killed/Burned/Watered
0.051% Chance So Death Anyway 💀
Revive=Repaired By Someone
Also Someone Randomly Time Travelled Him From The Past To The Future (The Current Roleplay Year)
So It's From The Past

Also, I just wanted to mention that for some reason the title of this RP keeps reminding me of A Thousand Eyes by Miracle of Sound.

Name: The Payloader
Species: Modified human
Appearance: Black spacesuit, huge jet black container strapped to his back. Covered from head to toe, he also wears a scrappy-looking spacemask. Also never takes helmet off. Armored with pads and metal belts.
Personality: Chill and laid back most of the time. Loud and erratic during battle.
Equipment: Huge container, modified mini-jet engine able to to propel him and can be used as a battle ram.
Universal Ability: Telepathy with other Zachs. Can ignore pain and damage for convenient times.
Strengths: Very fast. Can carry huge weights on his back. Heavily armored.
Weaknesses: Gets defeated easily without armor. Limited to human strength, relies on battle ram too much.
About: A special division of Zachs that specializes in battle and is also a means of transporting materials. Not a true clone: Payloaders are only called in specific situations.
Hex code: #4a3635

Ship name: The Zechamill
Ship class: Center ship for hive mind connection, freighter
Crew: Operated by 10 Zach clones that are not sentient, The Payloader, and Zach Var.3. Maybe accepting other foreign OCs
Sensors: Automated piloting system based on host's thoughts. Meteor detector.
Propulsion: Max speed: Speed of light(very creative)
FTL: None
Defensive features: EMP radar (range: 1000000km, long range detection: 5000000km)(Long range radar is far weaker and cannot detect small ships and planetary bases.
Weapons: Missile array, Very strong magnetic repel system(range being 6000km)
Special features (Optional): None

Last edited:
Name: The Payloader
Species: Modified human
Appearance: Black spacesuit, huge jet black container strapped to his back. Covered from head to toe, he also wears a scrappy-looking spacemask. Also never takes helmet off. Armored with pads and metal belts.
Personality: Chill and laid back most of the time. Loud and erratic during battle.
Equipment: Huge container, modified mini-jet engine able to to propel him and can be used as a battle ram.
Universal Ability: Telepathy with other Zachs. Can ignore pain and damage for convenient times.
Strengths: Very fast. Can carry huge weights on his back. Heavily armored.
Weaknesses: Gets defeated easily without armor. Not resistant to magic.
About: A special division of Zachs that specializes in battle and is also a means of transporting materials. Not a true clone: Payloaders are only called in specific situations.
Hex code: #4a3635

Ship name: The Zechamill
Ship class: Center ship for hive mind connection, freighter
Crew: Operated by 10 Zach clones that are not sentient, The Payloader, and Zach Var.3. Maybe accepting other foreign OCs
Sensors: Automated piloting system based on host's thoughts. Meteor detector.
Propulsion: Max speed: 2000km per second
FTL: None
Defensive features: EMP radar
Weapons: Missile array, Very strong magnetic repel system(range being 6000km)
Special features (Optional): None
Accepted (I was tired, I am still tired, will add it to list soon)
Yeah I Know He Can't But If He Dies He Time Travels Back To Where He Was In The Past And Still Dead Of course So Corpse Basically Disappears
I'm not entirely sure what this means for rp

Back
Top Bottom