OOC Thousand Stars

So is magic allowed? I’m thinking of adding a character that’s from my new RP.. only it’s one of his “seeds”. (A much much weaker clone of him that lacks the ability to infect things, but can still fight just as well, but doesn’t have the power of the original.) The original character is an elder god and one of the oldest beings in the universe.. so uh.. we aren’t gonna try and add that.

So is magic allowed? I’m thinking of adding a character that’s from my new RP.. only it’s one of his “seeds”. (A much much weaker clone of him that lacks the ability to infect things, but can still fight just as well, but doesn’t have the power of the original.) The original character is an elder god and one of the oldest beings in the universe.. so uh.. we aren’t gonna try and add that.
Yes but actually no
1. Not really, but technology can take it's place like for teleportation.

It's not like I have other stuff to deal with in the upcoming weeks
some of which are really just the perfect chance for me to think of lore stuff
If you can scientifically find a way to explain replication, dark magic-esque glass shard projectile summoning, alongside the character doing this being a mass of floating rocks with a crystal for an eye, then I will be genuinely amazed.

Actually please don’t, that’s time you’ll never get back lmao

If you can scientifically find a way to explain replication, dark magic-esque glass shard projectile summoning, alongside the character doing this being a mass of floating rocks with a crystal for an eye, then I will be genuinely amazed.
just watch me
If I can make an entire magic system AND think of a unique biome for a new lore world on a thursday morning this shouldn't be too hard
I already waste my time doing stupid :red: on a daily basis

Well, they could extract any type of sand from something with magnetic force and heat it up to a degree by forcing it to rub itself quickly to create glass. Any purple or black type trails could be described by dark metals or amethyst ground up after the quick rubs. The crystal and floating rocks could also theoretically have organs or be encased in a single celled organism, or a multiple celled one. Not the most realistic, but hey, food fabricators exist in this RP.

Sorry this took so long. I decided I wanted to actually complete these. @Layn
Name: Eeva Saari
Species: Human
Personality: *insert my standard comment about written personality*
Appearance:
(Optional)Role:
(Optional)Rank:
Ship/station/base: Phoenix
Planet of origin: Not from a planet
Abilities: Nothing noteworthy
Equipment: High power laser rifle, plasma pistol, energy augment blade (Basically like a regular knife (by the times standard) but it's cutting power can be increased by producing a layer of plasma around the edge)
Strengths: Fairly good with stealth
Weaknesses: Not great at dealing with multiple targets in direct combat
(Optional)Hex: #7ce446
(Optional, but recommended)Backstory:
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Aurora Noble
Species: Cervitaur (So like a centaur, but instead of a horse it's a deer, and in this in case instead of the human it's also a deer.)
Personality:
Appearance:
(Optional)Role: Medic
(Optional)Rank:
Abilities: Nothing to note
Equipment: Medical equipment, laser pistol
Strengths: Medical knowledge and skills
Weaknesses: While she can somewhat handle a fight she's still fairly easy to beat, also easier to hit
(Optional)Hex: #34dd03
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Daniel Goulding
Species: Axolotl anthro
Personality:
Appearance:
(Optional)Role: Mechanic/engineer
(Optional)Rank:
Abilities: Can heal from most injuries, can breathe underwater (if that'll ever be relevant)
Equipment: Industrial coilgun, toolkit, anti-toxin kit
Strengths: Technical skills
Weaknesses: Very vulnerable to poison, not physically strong
(Optional)Hex: #d79dc6
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Eilohen
Species: Avali
Personality:
Appearance:
(Optional)Role: Pilot
(Optional)Rank:
Planet of origin:
Abilities: Able to see through any camera/sensors his tech can get a connection to
Equipment: Avali pistol, a few (3) drones
Strengths: Good at piloting ships, highly resilient to cold
Weaknesses: Blind, not physically strong, not good with heat
(Optional)Hex: #1e605f
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Zeylts
Species: Protogen
Personality:
Appearance:

proto2.png
(Optional)Role: Weapons
(Optional)Rank:
Planet of origin:
Abilities: Also able to access external cameras/sensors
Equipment: Portable railgun (The railgun produces ammo, and has adjustable power, as well as a full auto mode)
Strengths: Highly precise aim regardless of distance, also good with close combat
Weaknesses: Requires regular doses of a medicine to keep their organic parts from having issues with their technical components
(Optional)Hex: #74bc52
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Ship name: Phoenix
Ship class: Phoenix class corvette
Crew: 5, but has total quarters for 8, and capable of functioning even without crew (See special features)
Sensors: Standard warship sensors (Gives standard sensor information as well as combat information such as shield and armor strength)
Propulsion: Dark energy thrusters
FTL: Gateway drive (Basically portals, however they're hazardous to travel through without shields due to energy that breaks down matter) and Warp drive
Defensive features: Standard medium warship shields, regenerative hull and armor plating
Weapons: Shield drainer beam (drains energy from the target's shield system,creating holes in the shield and allowing weaponsfire through the rest of it), missile/torpedo launcher, breaker railgun (Fires a supercharged shot at a significant portion of the speed of light, piercing the hull (Or at least it should generally be able to do that) and effectively creating an EMP on hit (Although it is possible to also fire uncharged and slower velocity if so chosen)), Defender Coilautoturret x6 (2 starboard and port, 1 dorsal and ventral, while they are designed to primarily be fired full auto, they can also fire single shots with higher power)
Special features (Optional):

Name: Phoenix
Species: AI
Personality:
Appearance: Has no physical form unless we count the ship
(Optional)Role: Onboard AI
(Optional)Rank:
Planet of origin: Phoenix wasn't created on a planet, rather at a shipyard on a moon.
Abilities: The AI can control parts of the ship it has access to.
Equipment: Only if the ship and stuff on it counts
Strengths: Phoenix is highly resilient to cyberwarfare due to otherworldly (At least for this RP) technology, can translate most languages
Weaknesses: Can't directly affect things beyond the ship (Unless we count things achievable using the ship)
(Optional)Hex: #7c7d6a
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Standard:
Combat:

Also, you might wanna update the first post. Stuff like adding the characters that aren't there, and specifically mentioning that there's no magic. (So people actually might understand the fact.)

Side note: I'd call Akari's Strongarm a cruiser based on the given information (Although I'd generally imagine more varied weaponry on a cruiser (Particularly with the rototurrets seeming more like point defense weapons than actual attack weapons.), and it could also be a carrier)

Last edited:
S
Sorry this took so long. I decided I wanted to actually complete these. @Layn
Name: Eeva Saari
Species: Human
Personality: *insert my standard comment about written personality*
Appearance:
(Optional)Role:
(Optional)Rank:
Abilities: Nothing noteworthy
Equipment: High power laser rifle, plasma pistol, energy augment blade (Basically like a regular knife (by the times standard) but it's cutting power can be increased by producing a layer of plasma around the edge)
Strengths: Fairly good with stealth
Weaknesses: Not great at dealing with multiple targets in direct combat
(Optional)Hex: #7ce446
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Aurora Noble
Species: Cervitaur (So like a centaur, but instead of a horse it's a deer, and in this in case instead of the human it's also a deer.)
Personality:
Appearance:
(Optional)Role: Medic
(Optional)Rank:
Abilities: Nothing to note
Equipment: Medical equipment, laser pistol
Strengths: Medical knowledge and skills
Weaknesses: While she can somewhat handle a fight she's still fairly easy to beat, also easier to hit
(Optional)Hex: #34dd03
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Daniel Goulding
Species: Axolotl anthro
Personality:
Appearance:
(Optional)Role: Mechanic/engineer
(Optional)Rank:
Abilities: Can heal from most injuries, can breathe underwater (if that'll ever be relevant)
Equipment: Industrial coilgun, toolkit, anti-toxin kit
Strengths: Technical skills
Weaknesses: Very vulnerable to poison, not physically strong
(Optional)Hex: #d79dc6
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Eilohen
Species: Avali
Personality:
Appearance:
(Optional)Role: Pilot
(Optional)Rank:
Planet of origin:
Abilities: Able to see through any camera/sensors his tech can get a connection to
Equipment: Avali pistol, a few (3) drones
Strengths: Good at piloting ships, highly resilient to cold
Weaknesses: Blind, not physically strong, not good with heat
(Optional)Hex: #1e605f
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Name: Zeylts
Species: Protogen
Personality:
Appearance:

(Optional)Role: Weapons
(Optional)Rank:
Planet of origin:
Abilities: Also able to access external cameras/sensors
Equipment: Portable railgun (The railgun produces ammo, and has adjustable power, as well as a full auto mode)
Strengths: Highly precise aim regardless of distance, also good with close combat
Weaknesses: Requires regular doses of a medicine to keep their organic parts from having issues with their technical components
(Optional)Hex: #74bc52
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Ship name: Phoenix
Ship class: Phoenix class corvette
Crew: 5, but has total quarters for 8, and capable of functioning even without crew (See special features)
Sensors: Standard warship sensors (Gives standard sensor information as well as combat information such as shield and armor strength)
Propulsion: Ion engines
FTL: Gateway drive (Basically portals, however they're hazardous to travel through without shields due to radiation that goes through, and even damages, a ship's hull and anyone onboard) and Warp drive
Defensive features: Standard medium warship shields, regenerative hull and armor plating
Weapons: Shield drainer beam (drains energy from the target's shield system,creating holes in the shield and allowing weaponsfire through the rest of it), missile/torpedo launcher, breaker railgun (Fires a supercharged shot at a significant portion of the speed of light, piercing the hull (Or at least it should generally be able to do that) and effectively creating an EMP on hit (Although it is possible to also fire uncharged and slower velocity if so chosen)), Defender Coilautoturret x6 (2 starboard and port, 1 dorsal and ventral, while they are designed to primarily be fired full auto, they can also fire single shots with higher power)
Special features (Optional):

Name: Phoenix
Species: AI
Personality:
Appearance: Has no physical form unless we count the ship
(Optional)Role: Onboard AI
(Optional)Rank:
Planet of origin: Phoenix wasn't created on a planet, rather at a shipyard on a moon.
Abilities: The AI can control parts of the ship it has access to.
Equipment: Only if the ship and stuff on it counts
Strengths: Phoenix is highly resilient to cyberwarfare due to otherworldly (At least for this RP) technology, can translate most languages
Weaknesses: Can't directly affect things beyond the ship (Unless we count things achievable using the ship)
(Optional)Hex: #7c7d6a
(Optional)Trivia/extra:
Standard:
Combat:

Also, you might wanna update the first post. Stuff like adding the characters that aren't there, and specifically mentioning that there's no magic. (So people actually might understand the fact.)

Side note: I'd call Akari's Strongarm a cruiser based on the given information (Although I'd generally imagine more varied weaponry on a cruiser (Particularly with the rototurrets seeming more like point defense weapons than actual attack weapons.), and it could also be a carrier)
Seems good (Also I'm just too tired too add characters to the list. I'll add the magic thing.
but character 4 has no appearance or personality.

Back
Top Bottom