IC Thousand Stars

“It’s days like these that make life feel good, y’know?“

The bartender nodded, chuckling, he and the bartender knew each other very well and were great friends, even though he couldn’t drink anything.

A dirty and poor looking man had entered, Mach turned his head and the man took a look at him, then dashing out after getting a glimpse.

“Sorry Jack, I know I’m not good for business.“

The bartender replied that it was fine, and that he was always a very welcome face, or well, a quarter face, they both chuckled at their dumb jokes, a common occurrence between the two.

”You know Jack… maybe its time to retire…“

he sighed

”I’ve without doing the only thing I know how to do well in this universe for many years now, but its not like I could expect anyone to actively seek me out here anyways. Maybe I should steal an factory droid, I could rebuild it from the ground up and look decently normal again.. I could wear clothes even!”

the bartender shook his head, telling him he loved his job, and Mach knew he did, it was dumb to think such a thought had occurred to him.

”Yeah yeah, I know, it’s just… there’s not a lot to do here.. you feel me?”

"We should be in the left corner of the Sigma quadrant, in the solar system Achilles 9. I am going to land on the nearest planet.

"I will get supplies readied."
Kerf grabs a medical kit and food rations from the replicator.

"We should be in the left corner of the Sigma quadrant, in the solar system Achilles 9. “
(The
6B70622B-046B-4C5B-8533-26F8347339AA.jpeg
quadrant? I’m flattered.)

”Well, it was good to chat again Jack, As the ‘unofficial but way better that the empire wide security force protector of this town’ it’s my job to find out who keeps robbing the markets on the edges of town.”

The bartender said his goodbye, and told him that the peacekeepers that the empire had sent to this planet would be too scared to be on the same case as Mach.

“That would explain why I never see them doing anything, also may because they’re lazy. Just a hunch.”

they both chuckled a bit and Mach rose to his feet, his armor behind his neck nearly touching the ceiling, and began to walk out, each step caused all the glasses to rattle, the bartender had grown used to this, while the people who found themselves so tough to stay inside would usually cast a nervous stare to see the huge cyborg up and walking. The entrance to the bar had been modified so Mach could fit with minimal ducking. The bartender and Mach had met each other this way, the bartender was a fearless man, and he saw Mach seemed to have no place to relax due to his size. He said he would modify the entrance and give him a place to relax and be a friend to talk to if he would help with some thugs who kept stealing his credits at gunpoint. Mach agreed, and it only took one of the bandits being nearly totally blow to bits by Mach’s shoulder dual autocannon for the thugs to never return.

Theres a light dust storm going on, Mach deploys a simple visor and a nose block so that he can see but can still feel the sand on the rest of his face.

He walked at regular human pace (which would be pretty fast for an 8 foot tall cyborg) and reached the edge of town, he couldn’t really hide himself, so he just planned to act preoccupied and hope the thief would attempt to sneak past.

He flicked out his left wrist blade, a thin but wide 3 foot long sword, he began rhythmically running the blade down his opposite forearm, sharpening it, and making sparks and a loud scraping.

(Somewhere 4 light years from Achilles 9...)
"No solar systems to be found. Why where we even sent here? Ain't no aliens, ain't no point:"
"Doesn't matter. Just drive!"
The Zechamill zips through, coursing in a direction that would soon arrive at Achilles 9.

"We're getting meteors again. There's gotta be a system somewhere!"
"Only one way to find out, then!"
"This ship is slow as :red:. How the hell are we supposed to get to a planet?"
"Stop fussing! Maybe some aliens will give us something to eat."

"AArrgh!! Someone's blazing though the wings!"
"Activate magnet!"
The Zechamill repels the passerby ship away, changing course to starboard.

*After being repelled, the ship would activate the "ghillie suit" and would drop off any radar or sonar systems the ship has*

(A dock of 8 missiles, each 2 meters/6 foot long and about 50cm/1.5 foot wide.)
"My belly's angrier than you now."

Back
Top Bottom