IC Thousand Stars

(Don't worry, my ship is really only a small freighter, beside you can tweak your ship in the OOC to have stronger weapons)
"Great! There are only 4 sodas left."
"Bro, we got a lot more problems! Like the meteor that crashed into Sector B yesterday."
"How do you even know what time it is?"
"You're getting off topic again. If we can find someone to trade, then we won't starve to death!

ATTENTION ALL ZACHS, GET THE :red: UP AND SHOVE THAT METEOR OUT! PATCH IT UP TOO, PIECES OF :red:!

I just wanted to say that."

"Yo, we found a planet!"

"How far is it?"
"Probably around 3 light days away."
"WHAT?!"

Last edited:
*Because I say so, the ship would employ a scrambler to disable the targeting systems of the missiles, allowing it to duck and weave between them, if possible*

"Do you think they'll pursuit us?"
"Just because you launched the missiles, YES!!!!"
The Zechamill makes a run for it.

*And they're right, as the Continental would fire its ballistic "turrets" at the Zechamill, which while the bullets aren't as fast as lasers, they should reasonably penetrate hulls slightly better. If they even hit, which they likely won't.*

Mach saw a suspicious character walking, or rather sneaking, by.

”and where might you be going, thief?”

The person began to run, it was obvious he had done something wrong, otherwise he would’ve have been running. Mach charged at him full sprint, he was slightly faster, but lacked the mobility the agile thief did. The thief turned a corner, but Mach had already deployed a wrist gun, he shot a few blasts, hitting the guy in the legs twice. Causing him to fall.

Mach walked over, grabbing the person in one hand, he began walking to the town’s enforcement building, the thief attempted to pull a small pistol from his side, and Mach squeezed, breaking a few of his ribs and getting him to stop.

Within a few minutes the dust storm had stopped, and it was around sunset, he knocked with one finger, the minute the door opened, he tossed the thief rather heavily inside and walked away without a word.

Returning to the edge of the town, he walked outside the parameters a bit, sitting down and watching the small fading sun in the distance. He sighed, and his shoulders slumped a bit.

The sun finally set, it started getting dark a lot faster.

Mach pulled out his impactor axe, he deployed his wrist blade and began sharpening the axe head against the blade.

"At this point I'm ready to send signals to the edge of this galaxy."
"It's worth a shot. Either way we still die!"
High speed radio waves are scattered around the Zechamill.

"I'm picking up a signal. It says 'Let's trade.'"

"Where is it coming from?"

"Coordinates [input here]."

"Well, let's go there"

They return to the ship, set a marker at their current planet, and go towards the signal at 2,997,924,580 meters per second.

"Long range EMP picking up ship signals."
"Finally! Let's prepare the dinner table!"
The Zechamill deactivates magnet systems.

Stargull drops out of lightspeed 10 and ends up near the Zechamill.

"This is captain James Torque of the ship T-943 Stargull speaking, I picked up your distress signal. What is happening here?"

(.....well here I go..)

|a strange ship would had landed not too recently on the planet that was stated above, although whoever owns it is probably still in there|

Last edited:
"This is the Zechamill, our vessel is open for trade currently. Would you like our offers?"
"Yes and also we want some foo-"
"Shut up! It's still signaling."

Back
Top Bottom