tModLoader Throwable Fidget Spinners

CodyCuhz

Steampunker
Thanks for the dope review by Phase
Current Version: 0.1.4

UPDATE: The Rename!
Also a boomerand and some new textures!

Hey.

I've wanted to get into modding for a while, So today I sat down and just cranked out this mod. It really is just a throwable fidget spinner. In the video I fought King Slime (Normal Mode) using only fidget spinners. At the moment I'm still trying to find a nice balance for the recipe. It currently sits at 1 Iron (at an anvil) will make 15 Fidget Spinners.

Please be aware that this is my first mod and first release so literally anything could go wrong at this point. If anything fails at any point just let me know.

Any suggestions just lemme know.
I'll just attach the .tmod file to this post.

Thanks
-TwistedPixl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footage of Boomerang throwing

Footage of Fidget Spinner throwing.

Attachments

• fSpinner.zip
    60.2 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
bake boomerang spiget finner

I managed to cook up a boomerang for you ;) (see what I did there).
Anyways I've started re-texturing things and stuff aswell so please. Enjoy and give me some feedback, Let me know if anything feels off to you be it items or recipes.
Also feel free to throw down a suggestion or two for me to work on :)

Here is an idea:
You should give the fidget spinners their own damage type ( I don't know maybe Fidget Damage? )
And you should make there be custom fidget spinner armors ( Maybe the give your fidget spinners custom effects )
Please consider doing this, Thanks!

I am going to post a mod review on youtube, but I am going to wait until the next update... is that okay? I don't have a very big youtube channel :(

Back
Top Bottom