Weapons & Equip Throwin' the Better Gear into Terraria!

Added The Luminite Armor, But I Need Suggestions For The Special Set Effect! (Like How Solar Has The Shield, Vortex Stealth, Nebula Buffs, And Stardust Guardian)
BpwKyCV.png

They Have Low DMG, But Throw Nearly As Fast As A Minishark, If Not As Fast. Enemies Don't Have Invincibility Frames. I Think.

But they still did not deal enough DPS, as they are post-moon lord tier, they are surpposed to deal as much DPS as the fragment weapons, but now they only deals similar DPS to a Megashark.

Luminite Armor Set Bonus: Two infinitely piercing after-images (one red, one green) orbit around your throwing weapons, deal 50% damage and ignore invincibility frames.

Reactions: Bry
Luminite Armor Set Bonus: Two infinitely piercing after-images (one red, one green) orbit around your throwing weapons, deal 50% damage and ignore invincibility frames.
That Sounds Nice! If No Other Ideas Sprout Until Tommorow Morning (For Me) I'll Add This!

I like this. you seemed to have put a good amount of work into this, and the sprites are nice. I have one question about the luminite stuff though.. why do they seem to be made out of energy? also, where did the red come from? I can see teal/turquoise and grey, but red and green?

idk, other than that though, Support!

I like this. you seemed to have put a good amount of work into this, and the sprites are nice. I have one question about the luminite stuff though.. why do they seem to be made out of energy? also, where did the red come from? I can see teal/turquoise and grey, but red and green?

idk, other than that though, Support!
Look At The Luminite Bar Sprite Closely (As In Zoom In) And You'll See Some Red And Green.

Look At The Luminite Bar Sprite Closely (As In Zoom In) And You'll See Some Red And Green.
alright, was just lookin' for an answer. but why the 'energy' look? why not make it the same dark-silvery colour as luminite, and have some of that green, and red, as highlights?

alright, was just lookin' for an answer. but why the 'energy' look? why not make it the same dark-silvery colour as luminite, and have some of that green, and red, as highlights?
Oh, Well I Liked The Look Of The Green-n-Red Metal. So I Tried To Make A Metal Of Those Colors.
...I'm Not Sure How To Word My Explanation, As Clearly Seen There.

hmm.. idk. I was just curious. It looks good. don't get me wrong, but I was just confused. thats all ;)

There is not enough throwing armors post hard mode, and no plantera tier armor, nice work though :merchantgrin:. (Also, you need an emblem, maybe rouge emblem?).

There is not enough throwing armors post hard mode, and no plantera tier armor, nice work though :merchantgrin:. (Also, you need an emblem, maybe rouge emblem?).
I Had Stopped Working On This Thread for A While, But Now I'm Starting To Add More Stuff. Also, Will Get On Making The Emblem And More Accessories! `;)

Idea for the emblem Sprite; maybe two crossed daggers?
Also, it's rogue, rouge is 'red' in French ;)

Idea for the emblem Sprite; maybe two crossed daggers?
Also, it's rogue, rouge is 'red' in French ;)
Had Already Drawn A Boomerang, And I Know French (Barely). And I Didn't Realize You Wrote Rouge And Had Read It As Rogue.

everyone keeps trying to make boomerangs throwing weapons. no!! I rely to heavily on the possessed hatchet and the paladins hammer, and I did to much grinding to get them! and you just want to make them useless to tons of people?!? rude.

everyone keeps trying to make boomerangs throwing weapons. no!! I rely to heavily on the possessed hatchet and the paladins hammer, and I did to much grinding to get them! and you just want to make them useless to tons of people?!? rude.
Whoa, Bud. Calm.
I Mean, It Makes Sense. You Even Throw the Paladin's Hammer.

Here's the thing; yes. You have a point. You throw boomarangs. But you'll be removing a large part of the melee weapon diversity. Honestly, I say no. But I understand your reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom