tModLoader Throwing Priority Help

abandonedaccount

Skeletron Prime
Hey, I have recently discovered the "Throwing Priority" mod is not on Mod Browser. I have found this website <link removed by staff> . It contains the download and I have searched the internet and not found any more downloads. Is this the only way to download it? If it is, is it a safe download? Thank you for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I scanned it and found it was malware :/
Please do not post malware links on this site. I have removed the link from your opening post. I do believe you intended no harm by posting it.

The site is known to us and has been reported to Re-Logic to seek taking it down. Please do not patronize it, or refer to it again in any way. Many members have complained that it is hosting their mods without their consent or proper attribution to authors.

I will add the site name to the spam filter, hopefully it will not get posted again.

I will leave this open in case someone can help you find a legitimate version of the mod you are seeking.

I'm not sure why you couldn't find it, but it's on the Browser.
E85xleM.png

Please do not post malware links on this site. I have removed the link from your opening post. I do believe you intended no harm by posting it.

The site is known to us and has been reported to Re-Logic to seek taking it down. Please do not patronize it, or refer to it again in any way. Many members have complained that it is hosting their mods without their consent or proper attribution to authors.

I will add the site name to the spam filter, hopefully it will not get posted again.

I will leave this open in case someone can help you find a legitimate version of the mod you are seeking.
I am so sorry :p
[doublepost=1458763732,1458763660][/doublepost]
I'm not sure why you couldn't find it, but it's on the Browser.
E85xleM.png
Ok I'll check ;D

I owe you a very deep apology.

Back
Top Bottom