Sprites Throwing Weapon (Void's Dynamite/Gore's Kaboom)

What do you think?

• Total voters

Guru-Jr

Terrarian
So THIS is my first thread/idea so please go easy on me and remember that I have JUST started spriting!

Void's Dynamite
Void Dynamite-Star Dynamite.png
Crafted
30 Demonite Bars
10 Fallen Stars
50 Dynamite
10 Souls Of Night

Crafts 50

Description
"Your own portable black hole! Get it now for $9.99!"

Ability
When thrown in the air after 1.5 seconds it will spin rapidly sucking in mobs of a 8 block radius then exploding dealing 230 damage!
(Note Does NOT Damage Blocks)

Gore's Kaboom
Gore's Kaboom.png
Crafted
30 Crimtane Bars
5 Blood Shot Stars
50 Dynamite
10 Souls Of Night

Crafts 50

Description
"Light the fuse I mean uhhh "Tooth" and let it rain blood!"

Ability
Explodes instantly upon touching a enemy causing one big explosion with red particles (Blood Explosion) and causes 5 mini ones to explode around it and the big explosion does 100 damage and the mini ones do 35 damage!
(Note Does NOT Damage Blocks)(Also Note That Blood Shot Stars Fall Out Of The Sky During A Blood Moon)

Please tell me if this needs balancing and what not and also if you want to add anymore ideas to it! (Better Sprites Welcomed)

Coming Soon
Carnage Spikey's clone.pngCorruptions Spikes.pngIchored Carnage Spikey's.png-Cursed Corruptions Spikes.png

Last edited:
the abilities are unique, the sprites color schemes are great, and the tooltips are funny. the sprite quality is pretty poor, but its still better than anything I could do. #support

Thanks! Also sorry about the crappy sprites but I will most likely update them once I get better at spriting!

The sprite shading is quite bad, i gotta say though i love the ideas. Try to shade it with more colors, and the Gore's kaboom fusetooth is also weird. Make it shorter probably

Yeah sorry this was when I first started spriting... I might remake them completely with new items and such...

I think the basis of the sprite is good, but it needs a little more defined highlight and shading. the idea is gr8 tho
EDIT: I tried
Terraria tnt.png

These items are cool, but ridiculously expensive unless they're meant to be infinite.
One of my weaknesses... Balancing... Yeah I have no idea exactly what's balanced and what's not so do you have any ideas on the damage output and crafting recipe?

One of my weaknesses... Balancing... Yeah I have no idea exactly what's balanced and what's not so do you have any ideas on the damage output and crafting recipe?

5 Demonite Bars
1 Fallen Stars
5 Dynamite
3 Souls Of Night

And have it make 3.

Back
Top Bottom