Sprites Tidal Totem and Fairy Bell: Portable Water/Peace Candles

652Graystripe

Plantera
A simple idea, for those who want a more efficient Water or Peace Candle setup.

tumblr_oeg2f3lbkA1vh5az0o1_75sq.png

Tidal Totem
-Light pet
-Applies Water Candle debuff while active
-Crafted with
Soul_of_Fright.gif
x20,
Soul_of_Night.gif
x12,
Bone.png
x25,
Water_Candle.png
x1

Fairy_Bell.png

Fairy Bell
-Fairy now provides Peace Candle buff while active
-Bell removed from crafting recipe and the game*
-Replaced with
Peace_Candle.png
x1

I understand that removing something from the game like that may seem risky, but hear me out. The Bell (and the Harp) are completely useless outside of their respective crafting items - thus, they only serve as a money drain and a reason to get the Wizard. It's my opinion that items should never be added just to craft one item, and only then to make it make sense. I hope you understand my logic here. Feel free to whack some sense into me if need be.

I love this idea! Infact. I like it so much. I was wondering if i can include this in my mod (except for removing the bell and the fairy bell giving you peace. Instead i will just make a new item)

I will ofcourse. Give you full credit for the idea

I love this idea! Infact. I like it so much. I was wondering if i can include this in my mod (except for removing the bell and the fairy bell giving you peace. Instead i will just make a new item)

I will ofcourse. Give you full credit for the idea
Feel absolutely free. I'd love to see this become a full-on, functioning item.

Love this idea man! I'd love to see a new light pet like this! More light pets with unique functions would always be a nice thing!

Rather than making Fairy Bells give the Peace Candle buff, it should be done by a separate item.
As for removing Harps and Bells, it would be better to give them more uses.

Back
Top Bottom