• Bad

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • The worst

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But tik tok is different Fromm video games. Terraria is used for entertainment, and tik tok is for entertainment/spying on you...I’m not saying that it’s certain that it’s that, but it’s possible. (Plus everywhere I read and saw articles about it.)
That's interesting, this used to be one of the biggest reasons the U.S.A. was super hard on videogame consoles back in the day. 🤔🍹 The government used to consider them to be lil' spy boxes, used to exploit kids for information on American culture. This is pretty cool if it was true & they never stopped trying, since they couldn't get to the boys, I guess they went after the girls? Sounds like a cool plot to a comic book series...

That's interesting, this used to be one of the biggest reasons the U.S.A. was super hard on videogame consoles back in the day. 🤔🍹 The government used to consider them to be lil' spy boxes, used to exploit kids for information on American culture. This cool if it was true & they never stopped trying, since they could get to the boy, I guess they went after the girls? Sounds like a cool plot to a comic book series...
I would read that. But consoles can’t gain as much information compared to you making videos of yourself.

I would read that. But consoles can’t gain as much information compared to you making videos of yourself.
Who knows, it would all depend on what the people who want to spy on us were spying for, right? For example, it's pretty safe for us to say that Japan has a pretty decent foot in the American market when it comes to guys, ages 3-35 (pokemon, YuGiOh, JRPGs, Videogames like FF7), but the same can't really be said for women & girls. I don't think Japan has any real market with American girls, save for anime? 🤔🍹 Maybe China wants a foot in the American girl market, along with other countries? Who's to say that places like Japan didn't already get all the info they were looking for back then?

Who knows, it would all depend on what the people who want to spy on us were spying for, right? For example, it's pretty safe for us to say that Japan has a pretty decent foot in the American market when it comes to guys, ages 3-35 (pokemon, YuGiOh, JRPGs, Videogames like FF7), but the same can't really be said for women & girls. I don't think Japan has any real market with American girls, save for anime? 🤔🍹 Maybe China wants a foot in the American girl market, along with other countries? Who's to say that places like Japan didn't already get all the info they were looking for back then?
lol, its funny how you do this
🤔🍹

Found this article on the internet:

Source: TikTok Lays out Exactly What Information It's Taking From You and Why

Is TikTok stealing my information?
On Jan. 1, the social networking service updated its privacy policy to clearly state what information gets collected from users and how the company uses and shares that information once it’s harvested. "We collect information when you create an account and use the platform," the policy page on the app’s official website reads.
1595580689992.jpeg

"We also collect information you share with us from third-party social network providers, and technical and behavioral information about your use of the platform. We also collect information contained in the messages you send through our platform and information from your phone book, if you grant us access to your phone book on your mobile device."
Not only does this include information provided by a user when he or she registers for the app (such as name, age, email, and phone number), but it also includes data taken from various social media sources like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram if an account holder chooses to link TikTok with other platforms.

لقد حذرت حكومتي مواطننا من إلغاء تثبيته لأن التطبيق يتجسس على بلدي. يبدأ في سرقة البيانات من الناس.
You are joking right.. All communication applications steal your data, especially Facebook

TikTok is a company that gives your data to the CCP. It also collects data from not just the app itself but the rest of your device as well.

Not interested at all.

there is a bunch of great content on there but personally id rather be legally spied on by my own government instead of illegally spied on by another government :p

Back
Top Bottom