Mac Tiles not rendering

Okay, I am playing 1.3.1 and I am running Mac OSX 10.10.5. I have run into a small (but annoying) bug involving tiles.

Certain tiles are missing. but when a new one vanishes, the previous one is restored. These are the tiles that are (or were) missing in order.

Pumpkins (no longer missing)
Cacti (no longer missing)
Ice (no longer missing)
Grass (currently missing)

If you guys can fix this in the next patch update, that would be fantastic!

Try verifying the game cache. Steam > Library > right click Terraria > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.

I will be honest, I know nothing about macs. You could try saving your player and world data folders and then uninstall/reinstall of the game. I do not know if that would fix it or not. Don't use the cloud save for your stuff unless you want a high percentage chance of the data going corrupt, manually copy the folders.

I will be honest, I know nothing about macs. You could try saving your player and world data folders and then uninstall/reinstall of the game. I do not know if that would fix it or not. Don't use the cloud save for your stuff unless you want a high percentage chance of the data going corrupt, manually copy the folders.

Thanks for trying. I understand.

Back
Top Bottom