Resolved [Mobile] Time display not working with GPS

Red.Gamer

Terrarian
received_977227512642446.jpeg

So I tried Terraria on mobile and noticed after playing 20hrs or so that the time display and vertical position display is not working even tho I have the GPS. Is this a bug on mobile or did I do something wrong?

It's possible you've disabled the time and vertical position from displaying on your character equipment screen.

If you open your equipment, below your armor & armor vanity/dye, it should show buttons for the information of accessories you have. If any of them have a "closed eye" just tap the icon and it should display the time again.

It's possible you've disabled the time and vertical position from displaying on your character equipment screen.

If you open your equipment, below your armor & armor vanity/dye, it should show buttons for the information of accessories you have. If any of them have a "closed eye" just tap the icon and it should display the time again.
Thanks! I've been searching for the solution for days and not finding anything since I came from playing the game on PC.

Back
Top Bottom