Time Investment in the Game

Linktt

Terrarian
So to start this off, I love this game. I got it a month after it was first released and it is by far the best $10 I've spent in my life. However that was 6 years ago and the game has been expanded greatly since its first release. But, 6 years later I am significantly busier than I once was and can no longer do playthroughs the way I like (taking my time basically). Most of the time I usually only make it to the mechanical bosses if I'm that lucky in any playthrough that I start.

This has naturally led to me thinking about what could be done to aid in this time requirement and I'm curious what others think as well. Personally the first solution I think of is to have the ability to create a character at certain presets of gear to allow you to play through a certain point. Say fresh, dungeon, early hardmode, plantera, moon events. This would obviously allow one to skip certain points in the game to play whatever parts they wish.

Granted I know inventory editing mods exist, but any I've played with in the past have left much to be desired in ease of use. So the point of this thread is in-game ideas.

I have a full time retail job and work at home I still manage to have fun even though my days off are completely random. It feels even better playing games now that I have less time to do so. I don't think you need to have the game split up for you. You need to learn to manage your time better and accept the fact that there is not going to be a lot of time to do anything.

I don't agree with you.
6 years ago I wasn't married, didn't run my own business and had no children. Now I do, as well as the grass on my lawn continues to grow and I have to cut that too.
Your growing older and have things to do, time is money friend.

Back
Top Bottom