Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Known bug, fixed in upcoming Switch 1.3.5 build
Is the fix for being able to play locally with friend coming in this build too ?
Although not much useful for me right now, since I wanted to play with a friend at school, and well we all know how it is right now.

That isn't a bug, that is a feature that has performance issues. Per my chats with PW, they feel that getting all content out to parity and then focusing 100% on that will yield the best long term results (vs fixing it and then more content comes in and breaks it all over again). So not this update... but as far as I understand it, that becomes the sole focus afterwards (local/ss).

I IMAGINE local will be easier b/c two Switch consoles.... so idk if that would come first or not. Gonna find out when the time comes though....

That isn't a bug, that is a feature that has performance issues. Per my chats with PW, they feel that getting all content out to parity and then focusing 100% on that will yield the best long term results (vs fixing it and then more content comes in and breaks it all over again). So not this update... but as far as I understand it, that becomes the sole focus afterwards (local/ss).

I IMAGINE local will be easier b/c two Switch consoles.... so idk if that would come first or not. Gonna find out when the time comes though....

It makes me sad that after so long it's basically being put on the back burner. I understand the reason why. I saw all the threads pop up after the last switch update about various bugs/crashes.

It is certainly the right decision to make at this point. I'd be frustrated if I started playing and then you released an update and split screen got all cruddy because of it.

With current events I could really use some good splitscreen fun.

I know it isn't a bug, I was being joky. Although, I really can't wait for it. My friend and I are tired to play the 3DS version. I mean, we were so bored we destroyed an entire LARGE world and replace it with asphalt so we can test things here on 3DS (Spoiler alert, we didn't test anything). So yeah, would be cool to get the new 1.3 content and play together again with this.

So is the split screen argue is over?because they confirm that it will come with the nintendo version update at late April.(The version is equalvalent to PC version 1.3.5)
sorry for the bad english im am not from a country that engish is the main language

So is the split screen argue is over?because they confirm that it will come with the nintendo version update at late April.(The version is equalvalent to PC version 1.3.5)
sorry for the bad english im am not from a country that engish is the main language

Split-screen will not be coming with the 1.3.5 update.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum ... (or page? I think) n_nU

I just want to know if someone has had this same problem before that I have in my terraria game (for switch)

the problem I have is that when it reaches one of the banks of the map (the beach) I hardly enter the sea (either flying or walking in the background) I get an error in the game and it completely closes the game

Here is the image that appears when the error appears

"the program has been closed due to an error"

I hope you can help me with my problem and sorry for my English, I am not good at speaking it

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_202824.jpg
    IMG_20200505_202824.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 150
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum ... (or page? I think) n_nU

I just want to know if someone has had this same problem before that I have in my terraria game (for switch)

the problem I have is that when it reaches one of the banks of the map (the beach) I hardly enter the sea (either flying or walking in the background) I get an error in the game and it completely closes the game

Here is the image that appears when the error appears

"the program has been closed due to an error"

I hope you can help me with my problem and sorry for my English, I am not good at speaking it

Will be fixed in the upcoming 1.3.5 update.

For now, zoom out before you reach the edge of your world and you will not crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom