Time to Introduce myself, it seems.

Lord F. O. P. D. A

Steampunker
Hello, my alias (the full thing does not fit here) is Lord Fulgur Omnia Parclose Dissimulation Aeternum. You may ask (since you would otherwise know nothing about me) why I have decided to grant myself such a self-important alias? Well, half of it is as a joke, and the other half of the reason is because each of these particular names have meaningful ties to the past that I am carrying with me (although I will not be going into that here.) Other interesting things about me is that I am quite interested in creating resource packs for Terraria and using resource packs for Terraria.
I am particularly interested in machines and machine things as I have made a pack that replaces Chester with a robot:
Robot Chester.png
and I am currently working on a pack that replaces all summons with mechanical variants (to the best of my ability, as I am not that great.) The reason I am going so far for my interest in machines is because I (despite my lack in artistic skill) want to encourage people to try and make more robot based packs. The goal of my Chester pack was simply to make a Chester pack, but the goal of my soon-to-be-complete Summoner super-pack is to make people go: "This is terrible, I can do better." (Not that I am trying to make the sprites in my pack look bad, I am putting in effort to make my pack look good, but I am merely an amateur artist.)

Back
Top Bottom