Time Travel Question

I'd love to witness the Tunguska event from a safe distance to see what that was about. It's one of those strange mysteries that one observer could spread light on.

If I could travel back in time, I would twist the rules using time, and its connection to space since space-time, and create a multiverse that I would be able to shape into what I want, meaning all my OCs exists, basically my entire lore exists in the multiverse so I can see it play out without me needing to keep writing, and it would be concurrent with this universe.

If I could travel back in time, I would twist the rules using time, and its connection to space since space-time, and create a multiverse that I would be able to shape into what I want, meaning all my OCs exists, basically my entire lore exists in the multiverse so I can see it play out without me needing to keep writing, and it would be concurrent with this universe.
This, but I include worlds which are entirely out human control, because true power cannot have a mind.

They fit in with the seasons you fight them in, and as for balancing I think that they are fine, Lepus is fun and Turkor is also fun. in fact Turkor's heads are farmable for money!

Back
Top Bottom