Items Time Travel

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
Hi guys all right?:)
I have a new idea that I've been thinking about for months.
what do you think of an item that the player can use to move time unlimitedly?

Let me explain better.
The item can make time go by faster, giving you the option of speed of time, so you can see things happen faster or make time go by slower, helping you to fight enemies and bosses, because you will not experience any changes in this regard.

But you will also have with this item the power to go back in time🕑: that's what you just read.
That is, you can see your NPCs walking backwards, talking backwards, buildings that you did being deconstructed, bosses that were defeated "revive" and those things that we are used to seeing in time travel movies and series.

Well, that's not counting the sun coming out of the West and setting in the East, worth the same thing to the moon and other things like trees returning to being seedlings, rain falling down, etc.

Well guys, maybe I did an explanation that was too long, and even more so for a silly thing, but what I really want is your opinion.
I just thought of something that would be cool to see in the game despite being extremely OP.

To those who had the patience to read my thread, thank you very much, and I am even more grateful for those who give me some support. See you. ;)

I think this is ok but hard in game to store everything you made. If It was only for moving time ahead it could work but would have a cool down time and could be a master mode moon lord drop

My gosh. For one, the coding on this would be insane to say the least. There are so many problems with this suggestion, I'm lost for words.

Bottom line: It would be impossible, and most people wouldn't want it.
Imagine the work load some poor fella has with a idea similar to this.

Well guys, maybe I did an explanation that was too long, and even more so for a silly thing, but what I really want is your opinion.

Well you wrote two very short paragraphs that are a rough description of what the general idea is without going in detail about anything important such as how you use it, when is it available, if there are any limits to it, why isn't it a coding nightmare, and why would anyone want this in the first place, so this does not get support from me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom