PC Timer Loops? (please help)

chrysanthemum

Terrarian
Hope this is the right place to ask
I'm trying to set up a lil dungeon for some friends, and I want to make a corridor that fires vertical flame traps in a looping sequence (like, group A of 10 traps lined up on the ground activates, and then an identical group B directly adjacent to group A activates right after, then group C, then group D, and then group E, and then it loops back to group A, or something like that at least. maybe 2 groups going off at once so there's not such an obvious gap between traps, so as to make it less easy to get through?) and i wanted to use timers. I know timers deactivate upon world open/close so my thoughts were that the corridor would have actuated blocks sealing the exit, and a switch at the entrance to the corridor would de-actuate (?) them while simultaneously activating the flame loop sequence (basically forcing them to activate the trap challenge in order to get through the room).
I'm not good with wiring and I don't know or understand the terminology for this kind of stuff, but i need to know how to do this. All I can find online are guides on how to make timer cascades and other things like that, which is... not what I'm looking for, or at least I don't think it is. The videos I watched didn't seem to showcase anything I was trying to accomplish, so I'm turning to the forums for help I guess.

Back
Top Bottom