Resolved Tinker’s Workshop is not even opening when I click on it!!

Hey, so I already had created the terraspark boots from the workshop and a few days later when I tried to open it to craft the angler tackle bag it won’t open.

Only thing that’s happened between that is I went afk and a goblin army spawned and I’m pretty sure I died like 20 times. Does that affect the workshop?

I’ve done things from dropping, picking up, placing everywhere, re buying from goblin. Making sure nothing is equipped that I want to craft, loading into diff worlds. Worlds that Aren’t even mine and I still can’t open it to craft. Friend has same issue when I go to his world or he comes to mine. I’ve uninstalled the game on diff drives, verified files. All the works. (Haven’t done T-Mod yet).
I’m even on hard mode now and have all pre hard mode NPCs all living in houses.
Is there a solution? Or is my game broken forever?

Any help would be appreciated.

TLDR: can’t even open workshop and have done all the “steps” to figure it out.

You shouldn't need to "open" it - as with all Terraria workstations you just stand nearby and you should get the options in your crafting menu.
Can you tell us what you're trying to craft, and provide screenshots?

You shouldn't need to "open" it - as with all Terraria workstations you just stand nearby and you should get the options in your crafting menu.
Can you tell us what you're trying to craft, and provide screenshots?
Wow, I think you just solved my problem. I had it in my head you can to click on it like a chest, I don’t know how I could not register that in my Brain, will try that when I get home. The one thing I couldn’t remember because I found no threads with that issue and I can see why lol

Thank you!! I’ve been stuck in this wrong mindset all week. Could be the many hours I’m putting in xD

Back
Top Bottom