Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
-Tinkerer's Workshop sprite has a tile framing issue
This is similar to this now fixed report of Garden Gnomes having two rows of pixels cut off from 1.4.0.5. The Tinkerer's Workshop has three rows of pixels that are in the internal sprite, but are not displayed in-game.
From top to bottom, this image has:
In-game sprite
Internal sprite
Red lines showing what gets cut off
Internal sprite assembled
T_Workshop_Sprites.png

I noticed this when looking through the sprites of the game. I wonder how long this bug has been in the game.

-Town Day music has a noticeable jump when the song loops

-The "Retro" Minimap Border doesn't fully cover the corners of the Minimap
Retro_Border_Pixel.png

This is very difficult to see. This pixel doesn't always show up, so you may have to move around to see it flicker. My resolution is 1920x1080 if that helps with reproducing this.

-Extra oddity: the Sharpening Station has sprites for being placed mirrored, but it always faces the same direction when placed. I'm not sure if this is a bug. Maybe this could be added as a feature because the sprites are already in the game.

Thanks for the reports!
I've logged the Tinkerer's Workshop for further investigation. I will try to check the remaining items as soon as I can. (I had an old install of Terraria 1.3.0.1 on this computer. The Tinkerer's Workshop looks the same then as it does in your screenshot.)

Back
Top Bottom