Mobile Tips and Tricks

Crooke

Skeletron Prime
Hello, and this is my Tips and Tricks guidance, I'm just gonna list things off, for simplicity.

1.When starting,do not stay at the excalty same spot and building your house right away.
I don't know why does so many people intend to stay with regular block houses and treehouses, You could simply walk around the world and build some terrain related houses, block houses just look bad ya know :/ ,Also, walking around the world can as well give you plenty of different resource as you explore, thus making more options on building houses. Ran out of ideas? No problem, look on YouTube and you see many different styles of building.

2.Ranger tips, Shroom all the way.
For those who intend to play as the ranger in late game, better set up a shroom farm as soon as you enter hardmode, or you'll regret it when your painfully grinding it. (Just like I do ;-; )

3.Compact Npc House, always your solution to huge amount of NPCs.
To put this simply, when you start off early and is too tired to build an extremely huge house just for NPCs, Compact NPCs house always work in your favour(Trust me, I gave up a long time ago making nice looking house for individual NPCs). After your done, Warp it up with some blocks and a pixel art maybe. (Again, Search YouTube for tutorials, Thanks Internet!)

4.Debuffs, Own boss like a boss.
Poorly rekted by plantera? Rebuffs always got your back, Cursed Flames, On fire, Frostburn is always there to Own bosses(although in moon events you can say goodbye to them....),in mobile,Those debuffs scales to percentage instead of staying at the same number like PC version, so when your fighting bosses with those, frostburn and etc does like ~30 damage, (Speaking of which, EXTREMELY helpful against DG!)however, be aware some bosses are not affected by certain debuffs, rushing in with the wrong debuff is a very bad idea.

5.Flat areas, be prepared for anything.
You never know when a solar ecplise or a Destroyer(Oddly specifically)is on it's way to brutally murder you and your NPCs, so keep a large flat area avabile just in case, Using the spawn area for it is suggested, as spawning area always have a quite flat area, make things a lot easier. That' another reason for you to use my Tip 1.

6.No clue how to beat a certain thing(Event/Boss)?
Us Forum can help you.
Kept getting owned, even with debuff's help? Well come back to here and ask how, pretty sure some of us would help nicely(including me as I'm just a no life guy who plays game all day in his room, why do I even bother to live?), Just go to in game support and type in the title with'Oh I can't beat this thing Help! '(Yes I'll take a bullet to the head please) And you'll get plenty of advice, enough to deal with whatever your having problem with.

Last but not least, the best tip I can ever give you, is to...... Have fun!.... What, too old-fashioned? Well, This is what games comes to in anyways, And I think Terraria did indeed do a great job at that, so, enjoy!

Leave comment about more tips and tricks if you've a couple up your sleeve, feel free to share them!

When in doubt, do the following.
A. Can you kill it? (EDIT: is it killable?) If not, move on to B.
B. Is it too strong to kill? If so, move on to C. If not, move on to D.
C. Try to kill it using ranged. If you fail, run away as fast as you can.
D. Can you mine it using a pickaxe? If not, move on to E.
E. Can you mine it using any other tools? If not, move on to F.
F. Can you right click it? If not, then move on. Maybe come back when you have better tools.

Last edited:
Um, Why mine a monster.
(Duh.)

A should be like:Is it something killable? If yes, Then move on to B, If no, then move on to D.

Back
Top Bottom