• Kinda...meh...well...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Babygoo25

Skeletron Prime
If you want, here are some tips if you are having a hard time beating the moon lord (like myself):

1.Lower all the eye's health.
Don't kill the eyes one by one. Lower each eye's health to about 2,000. Once you're done,
kill all the eyes. This way accessing the core is easier, and the fight is also easier.

2. Get a strong gun/bow.
The Moon Lord's parts are usually always far away, so you will need a ranged weapon. If
you beat the vortex pillar before the others, you could make a Phantasm. Also craft
a Megashark using a Minishark from the Arms Dealer, and 20 Souls Of Might. The Guide
can help with other materials. Also get an Endless Musket Pouch/Endless Quiver.

3. Get strong armor.
If you want to be resistant to most of the Moon Lords attacks, you can use Turtle Armor,
with a few warding accessories, or you can use Beetle Armor with the shell. The 45%
less damage on hit thing is useful. Also get some warding accessories for maximum
defense. Also use the best wings possible, made from souls of flight and
some other material...

4. Have a TON of potions handy.
The Moon Lord is a tough guy. The best suggestions would be the Ironskin potion for the
provided 8 defense, and a Wrath Potion or Rage Potion. After you beat all the pillars,
make as much Super Healing Potions you can with a Greater Healing Potion
and one of each pillar fragment at the Ancient Manipulator. If you're a mana user,
use Super Mana Potions or Greater Mana Potions, which can be bought from the wizard.

5. Have a few summoning weapons.
If you're a summoner, or need help battling, use a summoning weapon. If you've defeated
Duke Fishron, use a Tempest Staff. Since at this time you've beaten the Stardust Pillar,
make a Stardust Cell Staff of Stardust Dragon Staff. If you're minion cap is more than
1, use the Stardust Dragon Staff, as summoning it more than once makes it longer
and do more damage. That way you can heal and use potions while the minions do
the work for you. Also have some summoning equipment with the Warding modifier.

That's all I got so far. Hope these tips will provide you help! And, while you're at it, use that Celestial Sigil and see what happens.

One question.. if a have a summoner emblem (wich gives 15% summoning dmg i think) and i summon my dragon and after all summons i switch to other acessory, my dragon will stay with my summoner emblem dmg? ty.

One question.. if a have a summoner emblem (wich gives 15% summoning dmg i think) and i summon my dragon and after all summons i switch to other acessory, my dragon will stay with my summoner emblem dmg? ty.
It will. Summons keep the damage that they had when they were summoned.

Back
Top Bottom