Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am 11, and started playing terraria over 1 week ago. I’ve played Minecraft Java for over 8 years, so I’m used to the genre and interface, but as I started playing terraria, it just kept surprising me! The game is so much more complex and cpu heavy. As of now my current world has around 85 hours of gameplay. I’ve defeated nearly every prehardmode boss except for deer clops and wall of flesh. Before I move into hardmode, I will finish my pylons and villages, protect my important areas from hallow biome threats, maximize my pickaxe and sword with hell stone, and setup a few other stuff. So, since I’m new, does anyone have any suggestions for me? I want to optimize my world before moving into hardmode to ensure an easy shift.

Last edited:
Early hardmode can be difficult due to enemies' defense being able to counter most of your weapons, So I highly recommend you set up a good fishing spot to fish for hardmode crates which can contain hardmode ore, and to maybe obtain a weapon like the crystal serpent. You can still break demon alters, but just a warning they do trigger the chance of pirate invasions occurring. Hope this helps!

Early hardmode can be difficult due to enemies' defense being able to counter most of your weapons, So I highly recommend you set up a good fishing spot to fish for hardmode crates which can contain hardmode ore, and to maybe obtain a weapon like the crystal serpent. You can still break demon alters, but just a warning they do trigger the chance of pirate invasions occurring. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I've already set up an ocean base with a good spot for fishing. I've maximized the angler's happiness, but now I need to find the stylist so I can get the ocean Pylon. I've explored most of the caves in my world and have multiple hellavators, except I haven't found a spider cavern yet.

Thank you! I've already set up an ocean base with a good spot for fishing. I've maximized the angler's happiness, but now I need to find the stylist so I can get the ocean Pylon. I've explored most of the caves in my world and have multiple hellavators, except I haven't found a spider cavern yet.
If you have a dangersense potion, they highlight cobwebs which makes finding them a lot easier

I'm very sorry but much like other social media platforms and communities the forum is PG-13.
I'll continue in private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom