Tired.

corshair

Terrarian
I've tried so many fixes on youtube.

My directX version is 12. My .net version is 4.0 uninstalled and installed couple times. verified files too.

Game doesn't even launch. steam says "running" but it clearly isn't in task manager.

Sometimes i get a bug saying something went wrong like "unsyncronized code error" or something similiar.

I've been trying to play the game all day and im just tired that i cannot even launch the game.

Edit: game launched but it said something like "unsynchronized block of code" and now i see terraria 32 bit on task manager.

Solved

Last edited:
Same problem but I'm still stuck at the step where steam says running, not being in task manager then close itself

click on the 3 dots in steam, click browse local game files, then select all and move to the recycle bin, empty the bin.

after that use the steam verify file validation thing

The game oddly takes some time to load. I'm on an SSD and it takes quite a while to open the application. I don't receive any error though.

The game oddly takes some time to load. I'm on an SSD and it takes quite a while to open the application. I don't receive any error though.
Same for me, when ever I open Terraria for the first time after a boot it says the game is running but it's no where to be seen, then after about 30 seconds the game suddenly opens.

What seemed to work is, i thought maybe making an exception on windows defender for the terraria file, and then verify the game files.

Back
Top Bottom