Switch Titanium Forge turned into Adamantite

Basically when i destroyed my titanium forge to move it to my new crafting hall, it inexplicably turned into an adamantite forge in my inventory. I wasnt really paying attention so i dont remember if it changed after i broke it or after i picked it up. I personally don't mind the change as i prefer the adamantite aesthetic, and this is an incredibly minor bug compared to the other switch bugs I've seen on the forum, but I figured i should probably report it nonetheless because I'm sure someone prefers titanium.

Basically when i destroyed my titanium forge to move it to my new crafting hall, it inexplicably turned into an adamantite forge in my inventory. I wasnt really paying attention so i dont remember if it changed after i broke it or after i picked it up. I personally don't mind the change as i prefer the adamantite aesthetic, and this is an incredibly minor bug compared to the other switch bugs I've seen on the forum, but I figured i should probably report it nonetheless because I'm sure someone prefers titanium.
Hi @Chandler Sparkman, thanks for sharing this info, and welcome to the forums. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Back
Top Bottom