Other Title screen improvement

Randomperson11

Plantera
Either make the lighting and background static for character creation, or add an option to make the sun/moon sit still on the title and character creation screen.

It moves way too fast, and the constant shifting from light to dark to light really messes with peoples eyes when trying to set colours for characters.

It’s really hard to look at for long periods of time. Please change it, I’m begging you!

I have an idea that could help it.
The player character could be inside some kind of structure with a background wall, like a mini house, and the wall has a texture that goes easy with the eyes.
What about this?

This IS a problem when it comes to choosing your character's colors and everything. I assumed they already had some change about that planned for 1.4 because some versions of the game do make that part different (I think there was one where the character's sprite even is animated instead of idle) and apparently there's some other little UI things changing for 1.4 too so maybe. Some background behind the character would be good.

I'm checking the screen then regularly the sun&sky decide to have a rave party and I pause like "so this red is okay but that green needs to be darker and untz untz untz UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ untz untz okay so as I was saying the green needs to get darker"
I think it's been once or twice where I was picking my character's skin tone to be a normal tone but sometime into the playthrough I realized my character was more pale than any other living human being completely by accident

I assume that because the rest of the title's UI is getting blue windows behind it in 1.4, that the character creation screen wouldn't be an exception. So maybe they are fixing this problem indirectly?

Back
Top Bottom