Title/trophy ideas.

Bone Lee:
Be the first to reply to a thread made by Redigit or Cenx

This is also one of those sorts of trophies that causes trouble.

You know those people that rush to claim "first" on news threads? Yeah, technically that is against the rules, unless they actually had some content to the post. This is just going to add even more pressure to do so.

Pigron: Win a Member-Run competition
You just want a pigron title.
2l6kiO2.png

If you think about it realistically, would you normally associate a Pigron with winning a member-run competition? As well as that, anyone can make a community competition, so a lot of people would be granted the title, no doubt. I don't like the idea, personally.

Cochineal Beetle- Fix 50 or More Bug Reports for Any Platform Correctly.
Yes, this would be manual, but if somebody told @Loki they did it, it would not be often if they were truthful.

Reading through the thread, I totally understand the problems, and i've had a thought:

With achievements being added to the game in 1.3 (I think?) Would it be possible to connect your steam account and unlock titles by completing in-game achievements?
That way, even if people DO want to farm for achievements, it kinda makes more sense.

Reading through the thread, I totally understand the problems, and i've had a thought:

With achievements being added to the game in 1.3 (I think?) Would it be possible to connect your steam account and unlock titles by completing in-game achievements?
That way, even if people DO want to farm for achievements, it kinda makes more sense.
That would only work for people who have earned the "Official Terrarian" title.

Quick thoughts:

If it can't be done by the system, then there is just no feasible way for a widespread manually added trophy. Small scale stuff like we have with party girl etc are fine. I'm sure you can google what the system allows. :)

"Dual" banners aren't titles alone - they are driven by user group overlaps with titles and the like. We have not decided on additional user groups for project leads or not. I'm 50/50 on it, tbh.

Just setting some parameters. ;)

Quick thoughts:

If it can't be done by the system, then there is just no feasible way for a widespread manually added trophy. Small scale stuff like we have with party girl etc are fine. I'm sure you can google what the system allows. :)

"Dual" banners aren't titles alone - they are driven by user group overlaps with titles and the like. We have not decided on additional user groups for project leads or not. I'm 50/50 on it, tbh.

Just setting some parameters. ;)
In regards to the user groups, don#t we count as one, as we can post in the special section? or does that work differently?

I set that up with individual permissions. Cleaner that way when a group is like 2 people.

Back
Top Bottom