Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

How long can it take (max) and still be considered normal? I've read weeks, I've read 3 days or so.

I've been around for 3 days and my profile was linked from the beggining. Oh, and the profile is public.
There's no definitive time period. It took me around a week or two-ish for me.

From what I know, the system manually checks it and does it, so it can take a while.

Your steam profiles have to be set to fully public or it will not work.

At this point, that is the issue - not the system - as the trophy update has run thousands of times over the span of 6 months. ;)

Let me know when you have that set up and I can force it to run.

Hi,

Its been about two days and I still have not received my Pixel Pirate, and Official Terrarian rank even though I have the games.
Feel free to search me on Steam if needed VIA Steam in game name petethepug

If you could resolve the issue I will greatly appreciate it!

my steam account has been linked since I first joined these forums, (I log in with the steam log-in button)
I would great appreciate it if I got the trophy that I'm suppose to have.

Is your steam account set to fully public? The trophy system cannot bypass your privacy settings any more than any random user can.

Give that a shot and let me know. I just force-ran the system and you did not get them, so that is 99% likely the issue.

I'm pretty sure, I have everything set to public.
profile status: public. comment permission: public. inventory: public. the checkbox is not checked. confirmation of trades: yes.

Back
Top Bottom