Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Can you make the trophy list visible for mobile devices :redspin::cool:
They are visible on my phone.

Click on 'Help' at the very bottom of every page, then click on 'Trophies'. It is best viewed when the device is in landscape orientation.

I joined November 12, 2017... but I have not yet received the Skeletron Prime title.
That's because you haven't logged in since then, apparently.

There is a process that runs a few times a day to check for those among active members, so it should be coming to you soon.

eta: We discovered that a recent tweak we made may have caused new titles to not be awarded. That tweak was reverted, and you should get your title the next time you log in. You might need to stay logged in for an hour or so, though.

Last edited:
Hey there, I wanted to ask why I don't have the title Official Terrarian in the Terraria Forums? It's not a big deal,but I thought it would be a good idea to tell someone who can help about this. I have connected my Steam account and I do have Terraria on my Steam account but I dont have the title.

Hey there, I wanted to ask why I don't have the title Official Terrarian in the Terraria Forums? It's not a big deal,but I thought it would be a good idea to tell someone who can help about this. I have connected my Steam account and I do have Terraria on my Steam account but I dont have the title.
Your Steam profile must be fully public for your inventory to be viewable.

I just got the Eye of Cthulhu title. How do I change what title I'm using, if possible?
EDIT: Never mind, just figured it out.

Hello there. I connected my Steam account a long time ago. I made my account fully public, but it seems I still did not get the "Official Terrarian" Title. What else do I need to do to get the title?

I should have Skeletron but I'm stuck on Terrarian, i've been getting the achievements for it, my rank just isn't changing

I'm not sure if this has already been asked on this thread, but I'm going to ask it anyways. How do I get new titles? I want to see if there are other titles I would like better than the defaults.

Back
Top Bottom