Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

I'm not sure if this has already been asked on this thread, but I'm going to ask it anyways. How do I get new titles? I want to see if there are other titles I would like better than the defaults.
Never mind, I figured it out. I'm not surprised that I didn't figure out out sooner -_-

Umm, what's the criteria for receiving the "Certifiably Terrarian" award? I thought we had to link our steam accounts to get that which I haven't done but somehow I have the award.

I don't remember when exactly I got it, but I'm pretty sure it was only after the forum overhaul.

Umm, what's the criteria for receiving the "Certifiably Terrarian" award? I thought we had to link our steam accounts to get that which I haven't done but somehow I have the award.

I don't remember when exactly I got it, but I'm pretty sure it was only after the forum overhaul.
Hi @00Banshee00, yes, the criteria for that trophy changed when we upgraded the forum software. Instead of having to prove you owned the game by linking your steam account and having it confirm that you owned the game on steam, it was changed to give you the trophy if you checked the box in your profile that you owned it.

Made it more inclusive so that GOG, Console, and Mobile Players could get the trophy as well, instead of just PC Steam players.

Hi @00Banshee00, yes, the criteria for that trophy changed when we upgraded the forum software. Instead of having to prove you owned the game by linking your steam account and having it confirm that you owned the game on steam, it was changed to give you the trophy if you checked the box in your profile that you owned it.

Made it more inclusive so that GOG, Console, and Mobile Players could get the trophy as well, instead of just PC Steam players.
Thanks for the clarification.

I've noticed a lot of talk about the recent "Torch God" trophy/nametag/whatever, and I still don't know what exactly it's about and why there's so many arguments started about it.
What exactly is it for?

In that case, why is it secret? Why keep it a secret and not have it have obvious unlock conditions so I don't have to deal with Chir' going on about it?

Because it was first implemented as an easter egg, and probably will stay as an easter egg. People might want to spoil the unlock condition, but that doesn't change it's supposed to be like an easter egg.

You misunderstand me.
I don't give a :red: about the title or trophy.
My problem is people use it to be smug :red:s.

I've noticed a lot of talk about the recent "Torch God" trophy/nametag/whatever, and I still don't know what exactly it's about and why there's so many arguments started about it.
What exactly is it for?
Like others have mentioned, it's just a fun and silly easter egg trophy.

Then you should report those who are being condescending using the title in that way, since it would be those who brag about it who would be the problem.
I agree.

Not related to the previous discussion but I'm curious how long there will be anniversary (You know, the ones for account age) trophies.
Like, will they go all the way until 10 years, maybe longer, maybe less?

Not related to the previous discussion but I'm curious how long there will be anniversary (You know, the ones for account age) trophies.
Like, will they go all the way until 10 years, maybe longer, maybe less?
Not sure. Hopefully 10, but that’s not written in stone.

Back
Top Bottom