Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Could be, but I also edited some info in the settings, after which I got the email.
This happened on the first day though

Hi, I linked my steam account on the day the forums first opened but I still haven't got the Steampunker and Official Terrarian title yet. Is there a problem with my Steam Account or is it just taking a while for it to get through to me? Thanks. :happy:

Hi, I linked my steam account on the day the forums first opened but I still haven't got the Steampunker and Official Terrarian title yet. Is there a problem with my Steam Account or is it just taking a while for it to get through to me? Thanks. :happy:
Have you made sure your Steam profile is set to public?

Trophies aren't instantaneous. The system checks at regular intervals. It should arrive at the next one. :)

Thanks for giving him the link.

Note that we will be adding a variety of trophies/titles along the way as well...so keep an eye on that list!

You might have to wait until the system updates, but you should get them soon. You will have to go into your Personal Details and manually change the title, however. It will just be unlocked when the trophy is granted.

a question, what happens if you get a trophy for a certain amount of likes then you have your likes reset? Do the trophies go away?

Back
Top Bottom