Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

The trophy update process runs regularly throughout the day at regular intervals - but it isn't instantaneous. :)

Eeerrr... All the trophies you can get in TCF are 0 points???
[DOUBLEPOST=1423235598][/DOUBLEPOST]Eeerrr... All the trophies you can get in TCF are 0 points???

Eeerrr... All the trophies you can get in TCF are 0 points???
[DOUBLEPOST=1423235598][/DOUBLEPOST]Eeerrr... All the trophies you can get in TCF are 0 points???
Yes, they decided to not go with the rpg-esque ranking system and decided to scrap points as a whole. Instead we have various titles given for each achievement we receive. This could be a front page feature, a large amount of likes, or maybe something custom after winning a contest.

Yes, they decided to not go with the rpg-esque ranking system and decided to scrap points as a whole. Instead we have various titles given for each achievement we receive. This could be a front page feature, a large amount of likes, or maybe something custom after winning a contest.
Then why trophy points displayed on our profile page?

Then why trophy points displayed on our profile page?
It's one of those things that just comes default to be always included/on. While it may be possible to remove it (via editing templates and whatever php awards points), it's a lot of work and could cause problems (doubtedly, but the chance of something breaking from removing an already harmless feature isn't a good tradeoff).

Removing them tends to cause problems with everything related to the points, such as the trophies themselves, which reward titles. As Everest stated above, you could edit it out, but it would be a lot of work messing with the php programming.

I have linked my account but it's been about five days and I haven't gotten any trophies, I have made sure my account is public any help is appreciated :merchanttongue:

It's been a while now since I connected my forum acconut with my steam account , why didn't I get a Title ?

Are all your account settings set to public?

Also, how long is "a while"?
It's been like 20-25 days I would say
And about the privacy

Attachments

• Its always on public.jpg
    Its always on public.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 187
Huh, not sure what's going on there.

I know that when I made my beta forum account, I didn't get activated until over a month later when the site officially launched.

I have linked my account but it's been about five days and I haven't gotten any trophies, I have made sure my account is public any help is appreciated :merchanttongue:
You seem to have them now. You can go to your Personal Details page to change your active title.
It's been a while now since I connected my forum acconut with my steam account , why didn't I get a Title ?
Did you follow the directions here? It does sometimes take a day or two for that to get processed (it's automated).

Back
Top Bottom